I DECIDED TO QUIT THE GAME #2

I'm playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 atm, brings back memories :)
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
I had a blast with Deathwar 3030: redux edition.

It's a retro 80's top down space shooter with some RPG point and click adventure parts. But mostly about the rad soundtrack.
Last edited by Asmosis on Dec 3, 2019, 12:25:09 AM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Hi guys, i know nobody of you cares but i got to the point of leaving Path of Exile. The reason is simple, playing 11 days before new league will lead to fast burnout. So see you in 11 days in Metamorphosis league!

-----
sorry i had to, im bored ;c

edit.2

Do you know any fun, short and cheap games (under 10$ on steam) i can play while waiting?

What leads you to a burn out?

Sound, music, full screen bs effects? Loot, gameplay itself or what?

I recomment hieroglyphika - super cheap..extremely difficult game. Hard to learn, hard to master, but easy to play and fun - only after you become good at it.

Another minigame would be either faster than light or into the breach.

3rd option - kingsway! Its hilariously nice game.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Dec 3, 2019, 3:22:47 AM
"
codetaku wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Do you know any fun, short and cheap games (under 10$ on steam) i can play while waiting?

Nova Drift is currently 25% off, and might be under $10 for you depending on what your local currency is. It's a single-screen shooter with a deep upgrade system that's based partially on PoE - if you like making weird builds through combining a range of varied bonuses, Nova Drift distils that experience down to a short playtime-per-run that lends itself well to replayability. I've played minion builds, CI-equivalent builds, glass cannons, tanks, and weirder combinations, and I'm not even close to fully exploring the possibilities.

They should hire you as an advertiser... I'm buying it now....

Holy shit I hope mark doesnt threaten the path of exile. The nova drift is as cancer as diablo3 diablo 4. COnstant explosions to eyes. Blinking effect are bad for eyes mark_GGG. Its ok if you play it for 30min a day, but not if you play 2-3hours everyday. The constant effects like in nova drift is extremely bad!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I am having great fun playing D3 season 19 right now.

Someone mentioned Subnautica - that game is must play for anyone interested in that type of games! It was also free on Epic store some time ago.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
Ringcycle wrote:
Lioneye's Watch is getting an update in 3.9. You should take one last look at it before then. Notice all the people, the woman holding the baby, etc. Nessa has the best butt in the entire game.

This is the type of thing I've been doing, aside from ranking up my lol account.

You seen Hyrri's butt?
Need more brains, exile?
Enderal Forgotten stories (really nice story) - it's free if you own Skyrim

I cannot recommend this game enough. One of the best free games I have ever played. Second best SP game after Witcher 3.

Last edited by pajingtonn on Dec 3, 2019, 6:33:16 AM
"
webas wrote:
Holy shit I hope mark doesnt threaten the path of exile. The nova drift is as cancer as diablo3 diablo 4. COnstant explosions to eyes. Blinking effect are bad for eyes mark_GGG. Its ok if you play it for 30min a day, but not if you play 2-3hours everyday. The constant effects like in nova drift is extremely bad!

I've been playing it and it's fine? (fewer effects than Path of Exile, lol)

Comparing it to D3 and D4 is just weird.... Roguesque RPG 1-Screen Shooters aren't supposed to be judged like ARPGs, they're supposed to be judged within their own genre, and this one is very fun. Nothing like D3, which completely fails to live up to its genre....

(d4 isn't out yet so anything bad in the demo can still be fixed)
Mark of the ninja is only 9€ on steam, it's one of the best stealth game I ever played, and it'll be a nice change of pace if you had too much POE.
undermine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info