I DECIDED TO QUIT THE GAME #2

Hi guys, i know nobody of you cares but i got to the point of leaving Path of Exile. The reason is simple, playing 11 days before new league will lead to fast burnout. So see you in 11 days in Metamorphosis league!

-----
sorry i had to, im bored ;c

edit.2

Do you know any fun, short and cheap games (under 10$ on steam) i can play while waiting?
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Dec 2, 2019, 5:07:58 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2019, 2:35:14 PM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Hi guys, i know nobody of you cares but i got to the point of leaving Path of Exile. The reason is simple, playing 11 days before new league will lead to fast burnout. So see you in 11 days in Metamorphosis league!

-----
sorry i had to, im bored ;c

Gotta appreciate the finer details, by which I mean, I'm going to be generous and assume you threw this in just to trigger Minorith :)
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Do you know any fun, short and cheap games (under 10$ on steam) i can play while waiting?

Ori and the blind forest might still be on sale. It's an awesome game with an amazing soundtrack.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

This forum is a worse place without Charan.
Lioneye's Watch is getting an update in 3.9. You should take one last look at it before then. Notice all the people, the woman holding the baby, etc. Nessa has the best butt in the entire game.

This is the type of thing I've been doing, aside from ranking up my lol account.
Last edited by Ringcycle on Dec 2, 2019, 5:24:58 PM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:

Nova Drift is currently 25% off, and might be under $10 for you depending on what your local currency is. It's a single-screen shooter with a deep upgrade system that's based partially on PoE - if you like making weird builds through combining a range of varied bonuses, Nova Drift distils that experience down to a short playtime-per-run that lends itself well to replayability. I've played minion builds, CI-equivalent builds, glass cannons, tanks, and weirder combinations, and I'm not even close to fully exploring the possibilities.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:

Ori and the blind forest might still be on sale. It's an awesome game with an amazing soundtrack.

One of the best games I've ever played in my life, and the story moves me to tears.

Ori and the Blind Forest is really art.
I'm currently super hooked on subnautica, if you like exploration based games with a bit of survival here and there (light or hardcore, your choose) and you don't fear the ocean (and the awful AWFUL things it hides beneath...) go for it, super recommended.
Hollow knight.... It's in my top 10 video games of the lasat decade. and it's cheap.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Hollow knight.... It's in my top 10 video games of the lasat decade. and it's cheap.

man that game has over a month of crap to do in it that's no 11 day game
What happened to 'I DECIDED TO QUIT THE GAME #1'???

Now I'll never be able to figure out what is going on. Worst still, now that I have read the second thread, it spoils everything which will make reading the first thread feel pointless.

*SPOILER* Tag next time please and thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info