Check out a new modifier you can get from a new influence type in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas!

Okay, thanks, got it.

But i like ggg stirring up the item pool every once in a while. We also need mods to replace those old shaper and elder mods we wont see that often any more (i guess).

So, ill be looking on the bright side of things in this. I hope we get some nice and affordable mods.
Can someone from GGG confirm this wont work with an animated guardian so I don't get my hopes up? :P
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Mokihiki wrote:
Can someone from GGG confirm this wont work with an animated guardian so I don't get my hopes up? :P

Animated Guardians don't use 'Strike Skills'. The default attack is tagless, and doesn't work with any gems.
"
ekaye wrote:
"
codetaku wrote:
Neat. Will it actually show the ancestral call effect or will the visual effect be different?
I assume it will do whatever Tribal Fury did. Can someone who had that anointment describe it or provide a screenshot?

Tribal Fury is not the same as Ancestral Call, so TF (and the new mod) attack 1 additional enemy, while AC attacks 2 additional enemies. You can definitely tell the difference. Sorry, no screenshots, but i have used both with Frost Blades a bunch in previous leagues and Blight. For general mapping, i like AC way better, as it clears faster (no, i'm not a speed runner). However, with TF, you can obviously replace AC with some other gem which helps DPS, etc. I'm sure others like TF better, probably just a personal preference.

Edit: i doubt it would show the AC effect, since it is not the same as AC.
Last edited by wde97 on Dec 2, 2019, 9:35:29 PM
Yyyeahhh... okay, right.

25ex random drop 100% of the time with utterly horrible rolls.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Getting well into saturation. Too much new stuff makes people quit.

+1

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
keep in mind we're getting exalts that could slam this type of mod on any item you have!!

i personally can't wait.
"
1453R wrote:
Hm. So. Assuming one also gets Tribal Fury,...

Did they announce these Blight mechanics will be kept in 3.9 ?
Those mods could be their replacement.
"
Autopsyzzz wrote:
"
1453R wrote:
Hm. So. Assuming one also gets Tribal Fury,...

Did they announce these Blight mechanics will be kept in 3.9 ?
Those mods could be their replacement.

Blight is going core. They already Say that in dev manifesto.
How cool that could be if it worked on minions 😀😀😀😀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info