Check out the reworked Blast Rain in Conquerors of the Atlas!

The real question is, will they nerf TS, scourge arrow, elehit and toxic rain enough so this actually has a chance at being used?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
The real question is, will they nerf TS, scourge arrow, elehit and toxic rain enough so this actually has a chance at being used?

They will nerf TS, this was already announced.
"
Falb wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

They will nerf TS, this was already announced.

I know I know, but I said "enough" also eheh.
Second-class poe gamer
"
xMustard wrote:

ya big problem is toxic rain already does it as an all in one thing. i seriously hope it avoids any nerfs for 3.9 though. its my favourite skill, and as far as im concerned no other bow skill compares to it offensively and defensively

I would think toxic rain is safe, its fairly unique and not gut bustingly broken or anything. There are worse culprits if they want to go after the strongest bow skills, primarily SA.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
I would think toxic rain is safe, its fairly unique and not gut bustingly broken or anything. There are worse culprits if they want to go after the strongest bow skills, primarily SA.

Yeah if they're nerfing bow skills the next target besides tornado shot is definitely going to be the one used for depth-6000 delves (scourge arrow, as you said). Toxic Rain is good but they'll likely leave it alone in the hopes that the buffs to other skills are good enough.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Toxic_Rain
"
Increasing the number of projectiles appears to drop spores over a larger total area. Since the spore-to-spore distance seems to be the same,[1][2][3] the overlap (and therefore single-target damage) does not increase with greater number of projectiles.

you do realize that the individual areas of each arrow for even toxic rain do hit the same target though, right? AKA "shotgun"

Now you can
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Now you can

now? as opposed to when

"
codetaku wrote:
Yeah if they're nerfing bow skills the next target besides tornado shot is definitely going to be the one used for depth-6000 delves (scourge arrow, as you said). Toxic Rain is good but they'll likely leave it alone in the hopes that the buffs to other skills are good enough.

ya SA will most definitely be next on the block. after all TR will get a behind the scenes nerf already now that elder items will be much less readily available. but this is kind of hard to judge at the moment
"
xMustard wrote:

now? as opposed to when

Just use wiki and read the news.
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

now? as opposed to when

Just use wiki and read the news.

lol ok buddy
i swear people think they'll just spontaneously combust if they say "i was wrong"
I'm thoroughly convinced that that guy is constantly translating to and from a foreign language, and thus just doesn't understand the wiki or what's going on in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info