Here is the reworked Burning Arrow in Conquerors of the Atlas

"
xMustard wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
so, this with the new barrage support gem. hot spicy burn damage.

except the barrage support gem gives you something like 65% less damage
isn't that just for on hit?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Dang, full conversion with 184 damage modifier.

I really hope burning arrow finally gets its day in the sun.
Having it work with barrage where blast rain cant will make for interesting comparisons.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Kinda want to know if this new debuff is also applied by ignites spread using prolif, would make for good clear.
"
satanttin wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
so, this with the new barrage support gem. hot spicy burn damage.

except the barrage support gem gives you something like 65% less damage
isn't that just for on hit?

If it's "less damage" then it applies to all portions of the damage.

If its "less attack damage" or "less damage with hits" then it will leave the burn alone i think.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Vegacius wrote:
Nice

I realy realy hope melee totems get some love to.

But thar skill look like big dps output

Dude, this is bow league. Sorry. Maybe next time.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Dang, full conversion with 184 damage modifier.

I really hope burning arrow finally gets its day in the sun.
Having it work with barrage where blast rain cant will make for interesting comparisons.

im hoping explosive arrow comes back alive with its rework and bow reworks.

but i guess i could play another fire damage over time build with burning arrow next league, if im pressed to it. i do very much like DoT builds for league starters more than anything

edit: actually this is interesting. BA debuff stacks 5 times, has a base duration of 4 seconds, is a separate debuff. so you can have ignite and all but stacking the debuff and extending its duration is going to be way more damage than the actual ignite.
it will be very interesting if this debuff is also spread with ignite prolif. i imagine it will, since its application is based off of when things get ignited.
dang. this skill will be pretty nuts i think
Last edited by xMustard on Nov 30, 2019, 6:36:11 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

In 3.9.0 the unique jewel Sudden Ignition will no longer drop and existing versions of it will be modified. We'll tell you more about this change in the Conquerors of the Atlas patch notes!

The impression this leaves me with is that the new, modified "legacy" Sudden Ignition jewels are still too good to leave in as drops. Why not simply make them useful in some other, non-game breaking way, and leave them in? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Wow, so 300% ignite damage, on 200 damage base? So ongoing dot of roughly 600% of base damage before any more damage over time modifiers and + burning damage.

Not bad....
"
Boem wrote:
If it's "less damage" then it applies to all portions of the damage.

If its "less attack damage" or "less damage with hits" then it will leave the burn alone i think.

Well, it is "less projectile damage", so it may be usable with Barrage
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
TauOrigin wrote:

That is a juicy improvement really...woow O_O. I guess time to go range one-shot melt all ranger class :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info