Here is the reworked Burning Arrow in Conquerors of the Atlas

In 3.9.0 the unique jewel Sudden Ignition will no longer drop and existing versions of it will be modified. We'll tell you more about this change in the Conquerors of the Atlas patch notes!
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2019, 11:51:22 AM
Nice

I realy realy hope melee totems get some love to.

But thar skill look like big dps output
Last edited by Syhler187 on Nov 30, 2019, 2:47:03 PM
Glad I sold my Sudden Ignitions this league. At least they didn't retcon preexisting Violent Deads, for what that was worth.

imo BA should ignite targets, which then comically run about on fire in no particular direction (or maybe cause them to flee), which sets additional monsters on fire, and so forth. Like peasants set alight by Trogdor.

I could just see Shaper getting his beard caught on fire, and running around trying to slap it out, meanwhile catching all th paper scraps in his arena on fire. and zana standing there with her Munch scream face, shrieking "Daddy, no!"
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
I could just see Shaper getting his beard caught on fire, and running around trying to slap it out, meanwhile catching all th paper scraps in his arena on fire. and zana standing there with her Munch scream face, shrieking "Daddy, no!"

Real reason that Zana betrayed exiles and sealed them in Atlas.
This and shaper split rotas for celestial h/o.
Kinda looks like some Diablo 3-style design here, honestly. I get you're working in the jewel into this (which was already bad design and limited build options) but now with it stacking to 5, it's clear you have a single play style in mind for this skill. Not great.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I'd rather have done pizzablast ignite but sure I can work with this.
Second-class poe gamer
[Removed by Support]
5 stack from the debuff is like you get 2 more ignite. Not bad at all.
so, this with the new barrage support gem. hot spicy burn damage.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
so, this with the new barrage support gem. hot spicy burn damage.

except the barrage support gem gives you something like 65% less damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info