How to make my game not run like butt in buttsauce

I turned down all the setting even took it off 4k resolution and nothing seems to help fix these constant jumps and long pauses from someone with an over the top costume loading in and it has been like this for leagues, i mean red dead redemption 2 runs better than this since launch on my computer, and that is saying something
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2019, 6:03:43 PM
Sounds like your PC has this issue while loading content from ggpk-file (MTX and other graphic stuff), but with this little information it's just an educated guess.

Some suggestions if not already done:
1) install it to a ssd
2) defrag ggpk-file (search the forums for more info)
3) put POE-Folder into RAMdisk (https://sourceforge.net/projects/imdisk-toolkit/)
4) Try a very low resolution to see if it runs smooth.
5) further view TaskManger and Windows Logs for more information

honestly that all sounds like way too much work for me to fix their game when it shouldn't be having these problems, its already on a SSD and no other game does this, just minutes ago (to also have had 3 kick backs to title screen from authentication errors and just never loading) i loaded up the game to half the texture of a level and all the enemies missing and it was still lagging a ridiculous amount all the while being on low graphics and half resolution.

no other game runs like this, this is 100% something the dev needs to fix, optimize your game plz

and this is a fresh install from steam just yesterday why would i need to defrag it?
Last edited by JelloNixon on Nov 18, 2019, 2:39:46 PM
As i aid: you gave nearly no information and get some educated guesses.

I do have a low end PC and game is fine except when my wifi gets lost.

You should have said earlier that you're no going to investigate it, would have saved my time.

Last edited by Quackology on Nov 18, 2019, 2:48:16 PM
well then it seems that you do not need to be answering my question then friend, so kindly have a great day. I await an answer from someone who can actually help.
"
JelloNixon wrote:
well then it seems that you do not need to be answering my question then friend, so kindly have a great day. I await an answer from someone who can actually help.

You also didn't post WinMTR report because an unstable connection to GGG servers can also make problems like this.

My PC is also pretty old (CPU + SSD), but do have a new GFX 1070ti card and don't have problems like you have, so there is many things that needs to be checked before you can say that GGG just have to fix "something".
However you don't want that, so nothing more will properly happend here.
"
JelloNixon wrote:

and if you don't post more information it will be impossible for anyone to help you

like a few others have said, people with much worse computers (im one of them too) run this game perfectly fine.

Like its up to you...post more information and possibly get help. Don't and you'll be in the same situation you're in now.

Good luck ?
yall can just go away now i emailed the support who are actually trying to do something and not just blindly accusing me of lack of information and that im not downloading your sketchy programs so thanks for the little to no help and have a great day

ps getgudlol ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info