Where is "update permissions"?

In the most recent announcement, the following instructions are given:

"
Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

I have linked my account previously to Twitch. Where is "update permissions"?
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2019, 2:16:54 PM
"
TheMipchunk wrote:

"
Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

Go to --> My account, select "manage account", select "twitch" -->
Look at the status of this page. There are 3 lines and the 3 line should say -->
Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.
if it's already linked, you're good to go.
Hey TheMipchunk, if you're still unsure about this could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this with you?
Hello, my question is not how to link to Twitch, but rather where is the "update permissions" option.
"
TheMipchunk wrote:
Hello, my question is not how to link to Twitch, but rather where is the "update permissions" option.

If you follow what I wrote before and get the same text, then there is nothing more to do.
Still have questions then follow reply from GGG MOD and e-mail GGG support directly.
"
TheMipchunk wrote:

"

Still no answer to this question? There is no 'update permissions' button that I can see either.

My account is also linked to twitch.

Bex clearly says: Step 3) Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

We understand that it 'tells us' our account is linked. But she clearly says to update permissions IF you've linked your account previously. And there is No 'update permissions' button to be found anywhere.

I emailed support and closed my email asking about the UPDATE PERMISSIONS BUTTON. The reply was

"I'm truly sorry to hear that you're having some bad luck with your Twitch Drops! If your accounts are correctly linked then I'm afraid this appears to simply be a bad case of RNG, unfortunately. There is no separate drop rate chance for particular users, everyone is working with the same base drop rate.

For more information on the Twitch Drops for Exilecon, you can read our announcement here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2676838"

I understand what RNG is. What i wanted to know was where the update perm. button was..so that I could Follow The Directions of the post.

I think what is implied by the above poster is that "update permissions" can only be seen if you've linked your account to Twitch, but somehow Twitch Drops are not enabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info