Need help with decide

Hello guys. I’m new in game and I was wondering if can someone help me with good build for a LA ranger with dedeye
Or raider build.
Every time when i find passive tree is 3.7 or with pastebin website what doesn’t work for me.
Please help me.
Thank you
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 1:47:18 PM
Strange. Do you not know how to google properly?
I did a 5 secong google with "poe lightning arrow deadeye build" and got:

[3.8] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Your #1 Bow League Starter! UBER ELDER DONE!

Path of Exile - Blight League - Deadeye Builds

Keep googling, there are many build guides.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
for a newbie and you inisit going Lightning Arrow I guess this guide is fine.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2611619

Note it is not very hardcore friendly and it can feel a bit squishy but you can make small adjustments here and there to remedy most such things.

MOST IMPORTANT:

DO NOT start your first character in standard league. Play Blight league. Even if it ends soon your character and items will be transfered to standard league when the league ends. When the next league starts you can choose if you wanna keep playing on standard (VERY few does this) or playing the league.

Reason I really recommend you not to go to standard is because you will find waaay less people to interact with. Less help(do do lab trials etc), less loot availability since people rarely respond to trade requests and crazy prices for items (people on standard are expected to be rich a/f thus prices are steep.

There really is no reason not to play the newest league. You then get to experience all the newest things the devs have released. Starting off on standard only makes you miss out.
Thank you so much for help I play in Blight league
I only did a quick google on LA for 3.8. I didn't examine these at all to determine the ease (or not) of any of them for a new player to be able to work and enjoy playing. That's completely different.

I only have 1 LA build I've kept from a couple years back that I enjoy working from time to time so Lightning Arrow isn't a much used skill for me. I do love the arrow sound effects, great job on that GGG.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info