What to play in 3.8?! Want to be able to Deep Delve!

Hias there!

Im a returning player! i plan on playing when 3.8 hits the floor!

My question is... what should i choose to be able to clear deep delving with fast clearing speed?

Also ofc... be able to do all maps, shaper etc etc etc..

Thanks in advance! :D
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2019, 9:25:47 AM
First of, 3.8 is already ongoing since about 2 months. It ends in early December so I assume you mean 3.9?

Second what do you mean with deep delves? If you want to go really deep, 1k+ depth you need a specialized delve build which wont be able to do maps/bosses at all. If you mean depth 300-500 then you can pick pretty much any meta build. Nobody here can tell you what the next meta build is going to be though since 3.9 isn't out yet. Maybe after exilecon we can make predictions.
Exactly! i mean the 3.9 xD

Thanks for helping out mate... will stay wiht my eye open for that meta spec!
As Baharoth has said only specialized builds can go truly deep. However, 300-500 is plenty profitable. Personally I would go for a mapper build tanky enough for ~400 delve
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
Ameoth wrote:
Hias there!

Im a returning player! i plan on playing when 3.8 hits the floor!

My question is... what should i choose to be able to clear deep delving with fast clearing speed?

Also ofc... be able to do all maps, shaper etc etc etc..

Thanks in advance! :D

Try a jugg with dual nebuloch and 2x kaom's way. It's a build that's been proven to be very good at deep delving.

This one is quite good too. I played it this league. Can recommend it: [3.8] 12k ehp Tanky Delve Depth 809(Rank #7 Necro) Spectre Summoner with vaal pact overleech
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 17, 2019, 9:29:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info