Elder guardian specific uniques droprates

Hey there

Has anybody any information regarding the droprate of specific elder guardian unique items ?

Is there a droprate difference between yellow and red guardians ?

I have killed the elder a bunch of times already, and the enslaver a bunch more times ( as I just kill him, and run other map until the elder despawns now, then I almost instantly re-spawn him to just kill the enslaver again as I want a Memory vault ).

I'm not even sure if I have even had a single of those uniques drop and I have killed 25+ guardians I think :S

So if anybody has any information, please share !
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2019, 6:45:19 AM
I noticed the same, past leagues they would drop more often than not.
Don't think I've had a single one at all this league, from any of the guardians.
I just checked the prices on poe.trade ( for Memory vault ) just in case and ... holy shit :

- Blight league : 9 chaos first price
- HC Blight league : 7 exalt first price

7 EXALTS, WTF Oo

Just how rare did they make those uniques ? .....

What it mentioned in any patchnotes ?

edit : in 3.5.0 apparently ....
"
Items exclusive to the Shaper's guardians and the Elder's guardians now drop less frequently. Uniques exclusive to the Elder's guardians now also drop based on map tier, with some items unable to drop until higher map tiers.

I really don't remember those being that rare in Betrayal though, really.
In fact I had many of those uniques, might have had 3 or 4 memory vaults by just killing the elder a bunch of time.

I'd like to know if the droprate is higher in red maps ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 13, 2019, 1:56:04 AM
Done 40 ue challenge this league, One memory vault dropped. Not so representative for real drop rate because of small sample size, but kinda shows it's relative rarity I think.
So 40 red Rnslaver and one drop .... wow T__T

They definitely ninja nerfed this because I had many in Betrayal I think.
Thanks for the feedback.
I just did my 2nd UE spawn since league start and had the memory vault drop from Eradicator (Also realized I had one in unique tab too, so that's at least 2 drops for me in a half-dozen 'red' kills.

I got a weapon too. (Also already had one of these)
I obviously wasn't paying much attention when I did those red elders.

Guess you are just unlucky...

--

Just starting on my 40 UE kills so let's see how many I get.
Last edited by Chalace2 on Nov 14, 2019, 2:25:30 AM
Really ?? Oo

Fuuuck, so those drop might drop from any guardian now .... It's going to be more complicated to keep the whole elder influence without killing elder ( to have eder+guardian respawn easily after running 20+ maps ) if I kill all 4 guardians.

Another undocumented change from GGG -__-" ( that or the wiki and poedb are both wrong, I never paid much attention were those dropped in the past tbh ).

Thanks for the feedback !
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 15, 2019, 1:39:53 AM

So I finally got it yesterday ..... from the constrictor.

That was indeed a ninja change from GGG -____- that would have cost me a lot of time if I had kept framing the Enslaver only ( kill him, run 20+ maps until elder despawns and respawn him almost instantly, rince and repeat )
Finally finished my 40 UE's.

If this is the drop rate we can expect moving forward, considering they will be accessed only through Zana (with an expected silly low % read 1-2 per league) then any build that uses any shaper/elder guardian unique might as well be deleted now.

--

+1 UE quiver that I'm using on a char
+ 10 watcher's eye's

0 Yoke of suffering
0 whatever that blue sword is called'
0 Grellwood

--

For reference, this accounts for approximately; based on my remaining fragments & shaper kills.

- 40 Uber elder
- 40 each of the elder guardians

+ 197 various shaper guardians (to spawn elder influence/Elder guardians)
+ 56 various guardians (based on shaper kills)
Last edited by Chalace2 on Nov 30, 2019, 6:46:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info