hi, is anyone else having trouble logging in. when i do i get "your account has been locked because it was accessed from another location.an unlock code has been sent to your emil" the only problem is, i havent received any emails. i know that the email address id working because i can log into this site using it.
any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

andre
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2019, 2:06:53 AM
I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. Can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com? We would be happy to look into this further with you there.
i have emailed you twice. once last night and once about 15min ago.
"
andre1973 wrote:
i have emailed you twice. once last night and once about 15min ago.

Well first step is to whitelist GGG's e-mail domain in your mail client, so please do this.
Also, when you e-mail GGG support you are put into a support queue and every time you e-mail GGG after that, your place in the queue ie reset = GGG staff will never get to your case.
Some e-mail domains have been blocked by GGG's e-mail provider so they will never see your e-mail or be able to send e-mail to you.
So after waiting 1 - 2 more days and still no reply, then you should login to the webpage and use the PM system to PM GGG support --> support (is the address when you use the PM system). Since that is an internal GGG system they will get the PM no matter what.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info