Scourge Arrow, CI, Raider.

"
Rakiii wrote:

To achieve this level of damage mitigation you need Pride jewel [/u]

Unless I'm misunderstanding (only played legion for a few days) there is no way to actually/reliably buy this?

I just need to divine spam one until it gives the fort buffs?
"
Chalace2 wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:

Unless I'm misunderstanding (only played legion for a few days) there is no way to actually/reliably buy this?

The only way is buying specific jewel in specific position but you need trusted person to do that so just buy one or two the cheapest Lethal Pride jewels and use divines to fit your needs. It might give you different bonusses in different jewel sockets too (try different position if you can).
You can get some interesting mods (fortify should be your priority but there are more)
You can see possible mods here:
https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Lethal_Pride
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 15, 2019, 10:07:58 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
Chalace2 wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:

The only way is buying specific jewel in specific position but you need trusted person to do that so just buy one or two the cheapest Lethal Pride jewels and use divines to fit your needs. It might give you different bonusses in different jewel sockets too (try different position if you can).
You can get some interesting mods (fortify should be your priority but there are more)
You can see possible mods here:
https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Lethal_Pride

Thanks for the clarification.

Ran the 3 sets of emblems I had with no luck (ofcourse) so I'll have to buy one.

--

Not done nythign on it today, I want to get some of the UE's out of the way first.
I made a bit of progress.

White sockets on chest so I can use pulverize (Helps a lot)

New belt - 62% more ele damage and 30~ more life

New helm - Fort buff and some res

Also bought a few pride jewels and have a 30% fort buff one set up.
Along with the passive changes you suggested.

Not perfect, but aplenty of upgrades none-the-less.
Blancing resists is going to be a nightmare.

Edit: UE number 7 dropped me my first jewel of the league.
Guess I'm using Anger...

--

I'll have a play around tonight and see how it feels. Should probably ease back in depth and get a few more levels. 98~ is easy enough and 5 points would be nice.

--

Just did a few nodes and the difference is night & day. 360~ Harbinger and my hp never went below 99%...

Good test will be the 450~ Harbinger I've failed about 15 times prior. I'll give it a go once I level.
Last edited by Chalace2 on Nov 16, 2019, 2:17:34 PM
Went for boots this morning while doing some labs to enchant them.

4th try. (Shame I forgot to divine it first)

--

Been trying to work in Anger, but even with 2 lvl4 enlightens I just can't manage it with Anger, HoA & 1 blasphemy curse. I'll have to think on it some more.

Otherwise it feels great. No idea why but i seem to be leeching a silly amount (I only have phy leech nodes for the fort buff).
Some nice upgrades you did:)

If you want to buff damage think about Herald of Purity. It gives much better results than Anger (unless you get some expensive Watcher´s) and just costs 25% mana reservation.
There´s also Blood and Sand and/or Banner and Wave of Conviction if you have free sockets.
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 17, 2019, 6:23:23 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:

If you want to buff damage think about Herald of Purity. It gives much better results than Anger (unless you get some expensive Watcher´s) and just costs 25% mana reservation.
There´s also Blood and Sand and/or Banner and Wave of Conviction if you have free sockets.

What mod for the watchers benefits Anger?
Edit: A double Anger (increased #% fire damage & phys as added fire) is 130Ex or a mirror, I won't be getting one of those.

As above, I have the 40% extra fire damage one, which I assumed was good. Also, I was using purity before but had to drop it due to swapping from the 'free flammability' impresence to Xoph's & losing the 4 sockets from boots.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the progress, survivability is significantly better and the damage is fine too.
Last edited by Chalace2 on Nov 17, 2019, 11:10:33 PM
"
Chalace2 wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:

What mod for the watchers benefits Anger?
Edit: A double Anger (increased #% fire damage & phys as added fire) is 130Ex or a mirror, I won't be getting one of those.

As above, I have the 40% extra fire damage one, which I assumed was good. Also, I was using purity before but had to drop it due to swapping from the 'free flammability' impresence to Xoph's & losing the 4 sockets from boots.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the progress, survivability is significantly better and the damage is fine too.

40% increased fire damage is rather small benefit (it´s additive with "increased" damage from the tree).
Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger mod is
much better but I haven´t checked PoB now so maybe HoP + Blood and Sand and/or Banner is a better choice.
Fire debuff from Wave of Conviction is just free multiplier anyway.
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 18, 2019, 2:00:51 PM
Problem is, all of those require additional sockets &/or mana to reserve, which I simply don't have.

One issue I am having is that since I swapped the Ascendancy points over, I do occasionally find myself losing all endurance changes mid delve; As they are only generated/refreshed on taking damage.
"
Chalace2 wrote:
Problem is, all of those require additional sockets &/or mana to reserve, which I simply don't have.

One issue I am having is that since I swapped the Ascendancy points over, I do occasionally find myself losing all endurance changes mid delve; As they are only generated/refreshed on taking damage.

Enduring cry:)

* also Monsters with Nullifier modifier can Remove charges and flask effects on hit.
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 18, 2019, 6:52:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info