Everyday problem - Login from new location

Dears,

I have the problem, for already 3 months nothing is changing. Almost everyday, i'm coming from work, switching on the same laptop, and always start my game with verification check - login from new location.

I do not know, maybe it's because of my internet or something. But Please, how i can delete this function from my account?
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 5:41:02 AM
"
icovex wrote:
Dears,

I have the problem, for already 3 months nothing is changing. Almost everyday, i'm coming from work, switching on the same laptop, and always start my game with verification check - login from new location.

I do not know, maybe it's because of my internet or something. But Please, how i can delete this function from my account?

You e-mail GGG support directly and they will fix this for you.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
icovex wrote:
Dears,

You e-mail GGG support directly and they will fix this for you.

I have already done that 2 times, but no reply :( Ok, i will try the third time
Hm, if you haven't received a reply from us then it's possible something's gone awry. Could you please try emailing us at support@grindinggear.com from another email address or PMing our Support account here? I'm sorry for the hassle but thanks for your patience regarding this. We'll do what we can to help!
"
Al_GGG wrote:
Hm, if you haven't received a reply from us then it's possible something's gone awry. Could you please try emailing us at support@grindinggear.com from another email address or PMing our Support account here? I'm sorry for the hassle but thanks for your patience regarding this. We'll do what we can to help!

Thank you very much, I have made a request via support account PM.

Will wait for reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info