What happened to maps in perma leagues?

I just did a lvl 16 map in SSFSTD and ATLAS didnt auto complete maps behind it like it did in past. Do we seriously have to re complete whole atlas again every patch?
Git R Dun!
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2019, 10:29:51 PM
Disregard this sleepy brain post.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Nov 8, 2019, 12:07:35 AM
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I just did a lvl 16 map in SSFSTD and ATLAS didnt auto complete maps behind it like it did in past. Do we seriously have to re complete whole atlas again every patch?

Sell your tier 16 map to a vendor for a 'new' version. Alch and corrupt. It will auto complete all. I made the mistake of running an old version myself at the start of this league.

Uhhh, no, you are wrong lol. It has to be a legacy map, from any series previous to Blight. Current versions of maps have never done full Atlas unlocks.

So OP, if you still have any pre-Blight T16's--finish one of those rare and corrupted. If you've already converted all your old maps to current version, you are SOL since you're playing SSF.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Sell your tier 16 map to a vendor for a 'new' version. Alch and corrupt. It will auto complete all. I made the mistake of running an old version myself at the start of this league.

Uhhh, no, you are wrong lol. It has to be a legacy map, from any series previous to Blight. Current versions of maps have never done full Atlas unlocks.

So OP, if you still have any pre-Blight T16's--finish one of those rare and corrupted. If you've already converted all your old maps to current version, you are SOL since you're playing SSF.

Ahh shit did I get it reversed? :P
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Ahh shit did I get it reversed? :P

Err yes.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Nov 8, 2019, 12:31:43 AM
PoE is just entertainment and as such should never cause any health issues. Don't play so much that you neglect sleep. Don't stress out and get high blood pressure or worse. Enjoy real life more.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I had a similar experience back at league start. I think certain map series (or possibly just particular maps) do not auto-complete as usual. I tried a Legion map and it worked, though. Going to look out for this next time map series changes.
Always remember to run a t16 from an old map series BEFORE you convert all your maps to the current series. I’ve forgotten that once or twice, but since I trade I could just buy an old t16.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
...or for someone who didn't manage to complete the entire atlas, run the highest tier legacy map you have and it will complete everything below that tier.

Couple of other notes:
1. Seems like you need to follow the bonus rules for whatever tier you are doing this with (i.e. magic, rare, or corrupted rare)
2. You get completion credit when you do this, but not bonus credit.
@aggromagnet youre a genius happen to have some old maps
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 9, 2019, 10:21:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info