Is Hardcore Rigged?

Been Playing HC only. am not complaining am just sharing my experience ...so I have had a couple of witches focusing on elements resistance and shield not following any type of builds I want to be original on an am the type that I would spend extra time to gain 7-10 more levels above the current mobs lv i kill ..so am like am lv 64 and I died in an lv 52 map in 2 shots and it has not been the first time it has happened a couple of time before so am like ok I will just start all over again no problem but then boom am reaching the lv 60s and then am in standard league ....so can someone be honest and tell me how many people have play PoE HC with spending $0 on this game and have made it to lv 100 well lets say lv 70 ..pls I need someone to prove me that u can get to lv 70 or 100 without spending a dime... I have already spent some on a quad stash ...so if there is a stretch hold that I need to reach like $100 to not get an instant kill in HC for not spending in this game plus let me know so I would have spent my time on this game.......................... truly disappointed to some extent.
Last edited by kingshuly on Dec 1, 2019, 3:07:49 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2019, 7:07:28 PM
I don't see how buying extra stash tabs would have any relation to getting killed by mobs in the game?

If you're relatively new to the game then playing HC is going to be painful unless you really like acts 1-10 a lot. There's a lot of stuff that can kill you quickly and the only way to avoid those deaths is through experience (and having a good build).
Are you actually saying that spending money on the game correlates to survival rates on HC? lol, that gave me a good chuckle. Sounds like you just need to get better and is salty about it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Why don’t you continue with your character in standard and see if it’s just hardcore that is hard for you. I suspect you won’t have any better “luck” staying alive in standard.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I see you've had an account for a long time, but it looks like your play time is relatively low. Creating your own original build in POE w/o a LOT of experience is a sure way to die a lot. Nothing wrong with learning that way if it's what you like to do though.

If you decide you'd like some suggestions on the build, you'll need to make your character tab public.
Its certainly not possible you suck at this game so yeah the only possibility is its rigged. Devs probably dont like you so they kill your crappy chars to have fun
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 6, 2019, 5:04:06 PM
It's funny to see how ppl get offended lol, am not salty nor do I dislike PoE HC and i do have over 300 hrs of gameplay so I would say i like the game and grind..but all am saying is if u can get 2 shot kill by a mob 10 lv below u and when u are running with 75%+(57%)resistance and chaos resistance rings with a total of 30% chaos resistance and ur build is focus on shield and resistance plus hp sacrificing DPS ..that's because I like to take this slow am not a speedrunner yeah it kind bugs u out when u die just like that and not just once ..but hey if yall don't believe me can't do anything about it only devs will know ..plus am a hc lover and i don't get a problem with the game ..am just saying lmao yall don't got to get all jumpy over my post but its is REALLY FISHY... ohh and i know there are builds out there but yall are just plain dum and borring if u have to play with a set build wats the point on having such a big skill passive tree.... if u cant build your own.yall my ass well play diablo ..so no i dont like to follow others build i like t make my own even if it hurts clearing speed . Thank you.
"
Ludvator wrote:
Its certainly not possible you suck at this game so yeah the only possibility is its rigged. Devs probably dont like you so they kill your crappy chars to have fun
well at least you said a possibility maybe because I don't spend money on this game Devs dont like me lol plus did u read what I posted show me proof that u can get to lv 70 - 100 without having spend any money on this game. if not shut ur mouth if u don't have anything nice to say ... :)
"
GreyLensman wrote:
I see you've had an account for a long time, but it looks like your playtime is relatively low. Creating your own original build in POE w/o a LOT of experience is a sure way to die a lot. Nothing wrong with learning that way if it's what you like to do though.

If you decide you'd like some suggestions on the build, you'll need to make your character tab public.
There are tons of Youtube out there about PoE and i have watch them all I can say is if u have to follow someone build to enjoy the game ..well that's just not me wats the point of having a skill tree for then .....
"
Ludvator wrote:
ohh if u are not in HC pls shut up and keep playing ur standar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info