No Sale

Fellow Exiles,

At times, when I'm making a trade, after I've invited the buyer to a party and they arrive, after I've retrieved the desired item, there is no trade button when I right click on the buyers name. I can't make the trade, so what went wrong? If anyone has experienced this and found a solution, please share. I lose at least a quarter of my trades this way. Thanks...TerryBull
TerryBull
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2019, 7:07:14 PM
"
TerryBull wrote:
Fellow Exiles,

At times, when I'm making a trade, after I've invited the buyer to a party and they arrive, after I've retrieved the desired item, there is no trade button when I right click on the buyers name. I can't make the trade, so what went wrong? If anyone has experienced this and found a solution, please share. I lose at least a quarter of my trades this way. Thanks...TerryBull

You can't trade with people where the charecter is to low in level or the account in not verified.

I have never ever had this problem and what is their reply in chat when you ask them? Also, can they trade you (start the trade session)?
HanSoloDK,

I am level 88; what level is too low to trade? When the problem occurs, I always whisper that I have no trade button and ask do you? Mostly there is no answer, but one buyer wrote that my character is out of my league and I know it! I don't know if that was meant literally or figuratively ;-).

I think one person put up a trade box after I explained the problem and we concluded the trade ok..but it seems to happen mostly with Chinese buyers or buyers with Chinese names. Don't know why. Also what is an unverified account? How can one play without a verified account? Do you mean they hack into the game to buy stuff?

Should I verify the buyers level before inviting to party? If so, I need to know what levels are not compatible. Mostly there is a time factor; though some buyers are realistic about the time to invite and secure the item they want but others are impatient and put up their own trade box before I put up mine. I'd hate to purposely stall just to avoid a possible "no trade button" problem. There must be another better answer; thanks for the reply...TerryBull
TerryBull
"
one buyer wrote that my character is out of my league and I know it!

I suspect you are in challenge trying to trade with a character in standard, or vice versa. (You cannot trade between leagues.)
"
TerryBull wrote:
one buyer wrote that my character is out of my league and I know it!

This is the error you get when you try to party with someone in a different league. For example people in Standard and Blight can't party.

You should not even be able to join a party if they are in a different league. You will immediately get that error as soon as you invite them. If you can join a party, but still don't have a trade button, then there is some kind of bug.

You only need one character at level 25 in your account to trade. It doesn't have to be the same league, as long as they are lvl 25.

I think you can still play without a verified account, but not sure. Check you email for the account that you used to see if there is a verification email.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info