help for .filter file

Hi!! I strongly nee a .filter file to run better POE. I visited website: https://www.filterblade.xyz/ , but it's too difficult for me. this .filter file should have the following specifics:

HIDE:
all normal, except chrome and chisel recipe and six-socket objects
all magic objects

SHOW:
all currency
all maps
all unique and rare objects
all cards
all essences
all fragments
all oils
all flasks
all rare and unique jewels and abissal jewels
gems only >=2 quality

Please help me!! :-)
Thank You very much for all Your attentions.
Best regards.

Matteo
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2019, 12:57:03 PM
If it's really that hard (it's not, all you have to do is to click download), you can download it from here instead, if you don't want to customize anything (which you don't have to).

https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
since you pretty much seem to want my normal league starter filter, i could possible spend that server downtime tinkering it for you.

WARNING:UNTESTED, so rip mirrors xD
d:-D*
"
MATTEO_M_74 wrote:
Hi!! I strongly nee a .filter file to run better POE. I visited website: https://www.filterblade.xyz/ , but it's too difficult for me. this .filter file should have the following specifics:

HIDE:
all normal, except chrome and chisel recipe and six-socket objects
all magic objects

SHOW:
all currency
all maps
all unique and rare objects
all cards
all essences
all fragments
all oils
all flasks
all rare and unique jewels and abissal jewels
gems only >=2 quality

Please help me!! :-)
Thank You very much for all Your attentions.
Best regards.

Matteo

so, i quickly tested and this seems to show anything you want, only item that i cannot use for testing was Mirror of Kalandra.. any other major item was showed and no other bugs were found during that massive 1,5 map test :P

so copy this, paste into txt-editor and save as (somehting).filter into your /my games / PoE folder.. remember to save as all files so Windows does not save it as xxx.filter.txt
Spoiler

Show
ElderItem True
Rarity = Rare

Show
ShaperItem True
Rarity = Rare

Show
SynthesisedItem True
Rarity >= Normal

Show
FracturedItem True
Rarity >= Normal

Show
Rarity = Unique

Show
Identified True

Show
Class "Quest Items" "Map Fragments" "Labyrinth Map Item" "Misc Map Items" "Divination Card" "Maps" "Life Flasks" "Mana Flasks" "Utility Flasks" "Critical Utility Flasks" "Hybrid Flasks"

Show
Sockets = 6

Show
LinkedSockets >= 3
SocketGroup "rgb"

Show
BaseType "Gavel" "Rock Breaker" "Stone Hammer"
Rarity = Normal

Show
Quality >= 1
Class "Active Skill Gems" "Support Skill Gems"

Show
Class "Currency"
BaseType "Orb of Annulment" "Orb of Alchemy" "Orb of Fusing" "Orb of Regret" "Orb of Scouring" "Blessed Orb" "Chaos Orb" "Regal Orb" "Vaal Orb" "Gemcutter's Prism" "Cartographer's Chisel" "Remnant of Corruption" "Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant" "Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant" "Master Cartographer's Sextant" "Orb of Binding" "Orb of Horizons" "Harbinger's Orb" "Engineer's Orb" "Ancient Orb" "Timeworn Reliquary Key" "Essence" "Stacked Deck" "Orb of Transmutation" "Orb of Augmentation" "Orb of Alteration" "Perandus Coin" "Exalted Orb" "Divine Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra" "Armourer's Scrap" "Blacksmith's Whetstone" "Portal Scroll" "Silver Coin" "Glassblower's Bauble" "Orb of Chance" "Chromatic Orb" "Jeweller's Orb" "Orb of Alteration" "Scroll of Wisdom" "Prophecy" "Splinter" "Resonator" "Fossil" "Oil" "Essence" "Shard" "Net" "Vial"

Show
Class "Incubator"

Show
BaseType "Fishing Rod" "Flashpowder Keg" "Stone of Passage" "Steel Ring" "Opal Ring" "Marble Amulet" "Blue Pearl Amulet" "Cobalt Jewel" "Crimson Jewel" "Ghastly Eye Jewel" "Hypnotic Eye Jewel" "Murderous Eye Jewel" "Prismatic Jewel" "Searching Eye Jewel" "Viridian Jewel" "Bone Helmet" "Fingerless Silk Gloves" "Stygian Vise" "Vermillion Ring" "Cerulean Ring" "Convoking Wand"

Show
Class "Gems"
GemLevel = 21

Show
Class "Gems"
GemLevel = 4

Show
Class "Gems"
GemLevel = 3

Hide
Rarity <= Magic
THANK YOUUUU!! Finally I'm able to run maps quickly.. Thank You very much.. :-) It seems to be all right, but unfortunately I have not yet had chance to test mirror of kalandra.. XP .. I hope It happens soon.. :-*

My very best regards

Matteo
"
MATTEO_M_74 wrote:
THANK YOUUUU!! Finally I'm able to run maps quickly.. Thank You very much.. :-) It seems to be all right, but unfortunately I have not yet had chance to test mirror of kalandra.. XP .. I hope It happens soon.. :-*

My very best regards

Matteo

nice to hear that you like it :)

and dont worry about that mirror, since loading the filter does not give any errors and mirror is there it will show.. sadly you and me probably never found any though :D
..never to say 'never' -about mirror.. Tyvm again!! Hope to see You soon!!

My best regards.

Matteo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info