[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

For single target the 40% dmg on spectral throw should be the best choice or do i forgett something?
Am I supposed to use Aspect of the Spider as an aura? ?? it's 50% hp reservation

the reservation drops me from 4.7k to 2.3k and feels very scary in ultimatums
"
patricklorenz wrote:
For single target the 40% dmg on spectral throw should be the best choice or do i forgett something?

Yes 40% enchant is good.

"
elefnot wrote:
Am I supposed to use Aspect of the Spider as an aura? ?? it's 50% hp reservation

the reservation drops me from 4.7k to 2.3k and feels very scary in ultimatums

spider is 25% mana. we do not reserve any life.
i just looked at your char and you have arrogance in your gloves. which is also applied to the skill you get from the item. in that case spider aspect :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Thank you so much, I could not figure this out!! Was about to sell them until I had like 7k health lol.
Last edited by elefnot on Apr 21, 2021, 8:59:51 AM
"
Icemasta wrote:
So I am thinking of adapting this build for lowlife with the new shenanigans. Aspect of the spider + Arrogance would reserve 50.025% of life, putting me at lowlife, this allows me to run one more aura (which is petrified blood).

Other than a few changes here and there, it's mostly the same though. It does open up Dreadbeak as a good main-hand. 100% increased Damage when on Low Life is conditional so it's global. Also get perma onslaught, which is nice, 20% IAS and MS is nothing to scoff at. The +2LGOH is apparently global, not 100% sure about that.

I am also adding corrupting fever in there.

This sounds amazing going a long way to fixing the single target issue with the skill, from the math that I have seen in some YouTube videos using petrified blood is a loss of 16 % hp, for a very tanky build as this one is pretty negible.

Let's see how it handles red map ultimatums but I'm confident that this is going to be the way to use this skill now.
Thanks so much for making this guide! I'm enjoying this character a lot so far.

I'm curious what you decided for Bleed Chance on Bloodletting for the end game? Your PoB for Earlygame has it selected, as well as your example character paLeDuelistBlight. However, your Midgame & Endgame PoBs have the Bleed Damage Multiplier nodes selected instead.

I currently have Bleed Chance enabled from leveling and was curious what the pros and cons are of using refund points to change to Bleed Damage Multipliers? What percentage of bleed chance are we looking to get before we are satisfied?

Thanks!
"
DrTrygga wrote:

I'm curious what you decided for Bleed Chance on Bloodletting for the end game? Your PoB for Earlygame has it selected, as well as your example character paLeDuelistBlight. However, your Midgame & Endgame PoBs have the Bleed Damage Multiplier nodes selected instead.

I currently have Bleed Chance enabled from leveling and was curious what the pros and cons are of using refund points to change to Bleed Damage Multipliers? What percentage of bleed chance are we looking to get before we are satisfied?

Thanks!

The old endgame trees did not need the Bleed chance. But now in 3.14 you can take it. Just look at the chance you have.

Red storm which was 25% chance is gone now. i would aim for 100%.

you should always have 50% glad + 10% from Bloodletting + 20% from Dirty Techniques. With Vuln you are capped against Trash. Against bosses Vuln is only 6% according to pob which means we have 86%. another 15% from Bloodletting would be enough and it's easy to pick.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Last edited by paLe1337 on Apr 21, 2021, 3:26:56 PM
"
paLe1337 wrote:
"
DrTrygga wrote:

Thanks!

The old endgame trees did not need the Bleed chance. But now in 3.14 you can take it. Just look at the chance you have.

Red storm which was 25% chance is gone now. i would aim for 100%.

you should always have 50% glad + 10% from Bloodletting + 20% from Dirty Techniques. With Vuln you are capped against Trash. Against bosses Vuln is only 6% according to pob which means we have 86%. another 15% from Bloodletting would be enough and it's easy to pick.

Good info! Do you not pick up the two Bleed Damage Multiplier nodes any longer in 3.14 then? Or are they worth dropping other passive nodes for?
Hey! I'm running SST this season as a starter. So far, everything has been great. Ultimatums are easy, map clear is fast. I'm struggling to get my single target damage up, though. My first Sirus fight was rough (atleast compared to last season when I ran Ball Lightning Hierophant). I have as many DoT multipliers as I can find. Any suggestions to getting it up higher?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/yEhrHhps (not that Apothecary's Gloves arent working yet so I just put a random pair in as a placeholder. See my profile for the actual gloves)

I've already got my shield with a high armour roll + 48% quality. I have decent clusters but could probably add in another good medium and take out the small. Watchers Eye is a decent upgrade but they're too expensive to justify it on a build with this low DPS.
Last edited by NefariousDestiny on Apr 23, 2021, 2:14:03 AM
"
DrTrygga wrote:

Good info! Do you not pick up the two Bleed Damage Multiplier nodes any longer in 3.14 then? Or are they worth dropping other passive nodes for?

You can take them at the beginning but if you need points later e.g. for cluster stuff just drop it.

"
Hey! I'm running SST this season as a starter. So far, everything has been great. Ultimatums are easy, map clear is fast. I'm struggling to get my single target damage up, though. My first Sirus fight was rough (atleast compared to last season when I ran Ball Lightning Hierophant). I have as many DoT multipliers as I can find. Any suggestions to getting it up higher?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/yEhrHhps

I've already got my shield with a high armour roll + 48% quality. I have decent clusters but could probably add in another good medium and take out the small. Watchers Eye is a decent upgrade but they're too expensive to justify it on a build with this low DPS.

Sirus can take some time. What Awakening level ? You have about ~1M bleed which should be fine for the first kills.

You can take Physdot Multi on Hunter gloves/amulet. Go for an Elder Helmet with Phys or get an enchant.

Higher Medium rolls (vivid hues, wasting affliction, rend) and take a 2nd medium.

Add more links to Corrupting fever as Single boost.

Just some ideas :)
Guides:
Last edited by paLe1337 on Apr 23, 2021, 2:14:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info