[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

i think i would go Hunter Gloves.

Sure you can get sinistral with elder influence. e.g. harvest influence / awakaner orb. But just buying should be easier.

Same for Hunter. If you have enough res maybe the second bleed suffix from elder is worth.

But otherwise the pair i have is easy to craft with double life / double res and hunter has only one physical suffix. Just craft the prefix you want with the bench and augment phys and i think you have a good pair.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Last edited by paLe1337 on Mar 3, 2021, 3:55:35 PM
Aspect of the Spider Gloves are uneeded, unless you're looking for a cheap option. You have a lot of aura options available, and Aspect of the Spider isn't always the best option to use as a 25%. Between FleshStone+Maim, Herald of Purity, Aspect of the Spider, Blasphemy+Vuln, Precision/Vitality, hell even Skitterbots isn't bad, the reality is there is a lot of competition for that reservation.

Given that you can snag influenced gloves with okay life and high dot multi for cheap, its hard to justify fenumus gloves as a result.

That said, if you're actually selling harvest crafts, augment phys is not worth using on these type of gloves unless they're really good. Augment phys craft is probably worth more than the gloves are worth together unless it has really good other mods. But a lot of people (myself included) aren't selling crafts because its a giant pain in the ass and isn't worth the mental exhaustion to deal with it.
Last edited by Jenos on Mar 4, 2021, 11:59:50 AM
I see on the PoB you have growth and decay highlighted but it's not linked to anything, is that your suggestion for an anoint? Just curious. Any other suggestions besides Growth and Decay if that is an anoint suggestion.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
"
darticus wrote:
I see on the PoB you have growth and decay highlighted but it's not linked to anything, is that your suggestion for an anoint? Just curious. Any other suggestions besides Growth and Decay if that is an anoint suggestion.

Yes it's a anoint. In the item section i also suggest some other ones.

In PoB you can also select your amulet and click on "Anoint". There you can also sort by dps, life ...
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Last edited by paLe1337 on Mar 6, 2021, 5:18:35 AM
I think, it will be nice, if you, paLe1337, update build)
Not easy search some changes at 47 pages)

Ah, and yep - it's really funny build and very tanky, I like it)
Thanks a lot for your hard work)
Last edited by Rinoya on Mar 6, 2021, 8:21:19 AM
"
paLe1337 wrote:
i think i would go Hunter Gloves.

Sure you can get sinistral with elder influence. e.g. harvest influence / awakaner orb. But just buying should be easier.

Same for Hunter. If you have enough res maybe the second bleed suffix from elder is worth.

But otherwise the pair i have is easy to craft with double life / double res and hunter has only one physical suffix. Just craft the prefix you want with the bench and augment phys and i think you have a good pair.

I guess you are right, I did it anyway...

Too bad about the unnerve...

Last edited by CoalBucket on Mar 6, 2021, 5:09:02 PM
what u think about this setup?

Last edited by Beskaius on Mar 24, 2021, 4:51:26 AM
I finally made a bigger update on the guide. After testing some things with the build in 3.13, I have now reflected back on my experiences.

I added more gear choices, some highend versions including a pob. made the gem section more textured and fixed a few minor errors.

"
Beskaius wrote:
what u think about this setup?

Gear looks pretty good. Weapon you can get an easy upgrades i think.
Guides:
Last edited by paLe1337 on Mar 27, 2021, 5:01:32 AM
What do you guys think of Dark Seer for stat stick?

The damage boost applies to bleed, and it gives a lot of life. It's less than rare with 100+ bleed damage, BUT it can also be used with the timeless keystone Second Sight to give enemies Malediction (enemies take 10% increased and damage and deal 10% less damage).

Not sure if it's worth losing a socket for Brutal Restraint and changing pasive tree pathing though.
Hey, thanks for the update. I can see that many of the changes discussed throughout the thread made it in.

This build is a blast to play, and I appreciate the time you spent to document and explain for all of us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info