[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Vyr75 wrote:
All its ok for me, only damage agains bosses feels bad, something I can do to fix a bit that?...

Chance to Bleed or Unbound?...

Better Advancing fortress or something like that?:

Any more affixe or Sfuxxis to get better weapon?...

Thanks in advance...

if you are missing damage go for some crafted weapon. it's not easy to combine the right mods.

I think the list from Kibertu is a really good :)

"
Kibertu wrote:
Hi, i have a little problem with this build.
I understand how to scale damage (clusters, better shield, better skill gems).
But thing is... i get oneshot a lot.
Seemingly by elem damage.
Is there a thing that im missing?
Currently i got 5.9K health, 77/76/76 res and 72% block in combat.
Chaos damage as well seems to be a problem, but ill just get some chaos res at some point + maybe even "Cleansed thougths".

P/s: sorry if its hard to read. Мy english is not so good.

Yes Chaos res is more relevant this league, otherwise some rituals will kill you. Or just skip them.

I saw that you don't play Fortify, which is one of the biggest defensive layers against one shots.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Since there's very few things on the passive tree that help us scale, I was considering the fortify wheel by crimson dance, though it would cost 6 points to take. Would also help as another layer of defense by boosting fortify's power. I'm not currently using the cluster version though, so that would probably make a difference.
Tempus Fugit
How can I still improve this character ? I feel a lack of damage per target, even though I have a shield with 2900 armor.
I can't kill Cosis and Phoenix with buf Maven.
Im not sure I understand how the build works. Where does the bleed come from??
The Legend of Zelda is the best video game franchise ever
The Legend of Zelda is the best video game franchise ever
"
kernokus wrote:
How can I still improve this character ? I feel a lack of damage per target, even though I have a shield with 2900 armor.

it's not only about the shield. looked at your character, but it seems you already moved a lot of stuff as there are a lot of empty gem sockets, weird flasks and so on.

"
Linkanton wrote:

Not sure about this question. You have 50% bleed from Gladiator and 55% from tree with Red Storm, Bloodletting and Dirty Techniques Cluster.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

I have 750k damage with 8 bleed rates. Is it a lot or a little? I can overclock to a million, but this is very little...look Kerive
"
paLe1337 wrote:
"
kernokus wrote:

it's not only about the shield. looked at your character, but it seems you already moved a lot of stuff as there are a lot of empty gem sockets, weird flasks and so on.

"
Linkanton wrote:

Not sure about this question. You have 50% bleed from Gladiator and 55% from tree with Red Storm, Bloodletting and Dirty Techniques Cluster.
Last edited by kernokus on Jan 27, 2021, 2:03:26 PM
What u think about an explode chest for clear?
"
SweeperÆBusk wrote:
What u think about an explode chest for clear?

We already have explode built in via Gratuitous Violence? Changing the chest would give us less Pierce which would reduce our clear.
Tempus Fugit
Last edited by Shiken on Jan 27, 2021, 6:35:46 PM
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sinistral_Gloves
so do these work with this build or does it only increase damage of dual weapons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info