[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Do you think Vuln on a ring is better than getting Impresence now since it's so easy to get, and instead getting an Aul's with malevolence?

After trying it myself, I think Aul's Uprising with Malevolence aura and a vuln on hit ring or gloves is 100% the way to go. It's a huge damage upgrade to have both on at once.

Also, Warlord has added a bleed mod to one handed swords and axes. You can awakener orb a hunter too and look for three mods in particular. From Warlord, 90-94% bleeding damage prefix, from hunter bleeding oyu inflict deals damage 13-15% faster suffix, and the %increased damage 41-50 with bleeding suffix thats on all onehands. It's a big damage increase if youre in the late game and can afford some extra block nodes that you lose from not using gut ripper. Theres also a bunch of attack nodes that opens up, and it makes the Cleaving anoint even stronger.
Last edited by KaalCV on Mar 3, 2020, 12:08:42 PM
Hi, this build looks interesting

I see the chest you suggest add socketed gems support by 15 pierce.
When I googled the spell gem, it says in descripion
"Throws a spectral copy of your shield as a projectile which cannot pierce,"

does it do something else or how does that work

EDIT; with more investigation I see its the secondary projectiles that can pierce, awesome :)

EDIT NEW QUESTION:

So im playing around in the PoB and its hard to indicate the real damageoutput from there.

I wonder how does going from lets say a 2200 shield to a 2700 shield (in damage increase) I see the raw numbers on skill, but many others factors
Last edited by Ziakah on Mar 7, 2020, 9:49:35 AM
Hello folks,
I present you the most expensive sst build in metamorph.
huge thanks to inner_blaze who made this build possible. best bleed glad builder.

leveling and mapping with this build insanely easy and was fun. I was able to clear t10 maps lvl 70.thanks to OP for this build. but as others mentioned guide on first page is yet to be improved. for bosses you have to dump currency.

the idea of this build is to get max armour on your shield + max your physical dmg (cos bleed = physical * x % ") + increased bleed dmg on items + increased physical damage over time and multiplier + bleeding you inflict deals x faster. vulnerability on ring is epic.

made small adjustments on skill tree. deadly draw annoint on amulet. removed aspect of the spider.maim support as well. enlighten lvl 4 so I could add herald of purity. axe is crafted with awakeners orb. shield is crafted with fossils. gloves are also crafted with fossils. rest I bought.

chest was 30 ex
axe was 7-10 ex
shield 1-2 ex helm 5 ex
boots 3.5 ex
vulnerability ring 6 ex (similar ring was 20 ex)
bleed ring 3-4 ex (craft)
amulet 100 chaos I guess
gloves craft not more than 50 chaos
belt 100 chaos
watchers eye 50 ex (was 75 ex)
red nightmare 1-2 ex
damage over time jewels 100c-1 ex each
divide and conquer I dont remember
awakened gems are costly

pob: bleeding dps : 648 745.5
pob: bleeding dps when mob is moving: 1.946.683.1
pob: shaper bleeding dps :513 186.8
pob: shaper bleeding dps when mob is moving : 1 539 913.5

in game info panel sst bleed dps: 287 957.7 - 448 146

I can do any boss deatless but takes time. max block is uber good. could have taken maim support with flesh and stone instead of herald of purity. I ahve -60 chaos res so could have improved this. currently delving 450 ish and there is no struggle on that. I feel I can go deeper.

feel free to ask any questions.
good luck

edit: I swapped to 21/23 spectral shield throw gem after posting. 5k bleeding dps increase on in game info panel.
pob: 522 078.5 shaper bleeding dps
pob: total dps: 72 866.6
Last edited by gokhannn on Mar 8, 2020, 7:22:47 AM
"
gokhannn wrote:
Hello folks,
I present you the most expensive sst build in metamorph.

I think you're missing some stuff, this is my current build and you can see my tree changes in my profile. The biggest reason for crafting a Midnight blade instead of an axe for me, was that it was more skill point efficient to get the sword nodes while having cleaving allocated. Also I noticed you didn't allocate Soul Of Steel, I think that's a mistake, that node is super strong. It's worth noting that I do not have max block with just tempest shield, and I run a Rumi, but I melt bosses so fast that it really does not matter. Delve I'm at about 450 and stopped because I'm practicing a new build for next league.

With regard to rings, Increased damage with bleeding/ailments is 100% the way to go. Additionally, because of all the Faster bleeding stuff you want some increased duration because the base bleed duration will make the bleed fall off rather quickly and you wont have all 8 stacks of bleed up on single target all the time. So you really want both of those and doesn't really matter for the reast.

For Vuln, I think you really just want to corrupt your gloves. It's why IMO FenWeave is best not only because of Aspect, but also because they get to the point where they only cost about 40c base cost and then you can just yolo them.

Secondly on boots, I think youre missing out by not having the Projectiles Pierce mod. It's the biggest reason why we don't need Lioneyes.

Thirdly on rings again because you're using herald of purity, you 100% want to use a Circle of Anguish or whatever the ring is called from synthesis for the buff effects. IMO though, herald of purity is a waste of a slot over Malevolence/Pride.

Which brings me to Amulets. I think it's a mistake not to run Aul's Malevolence purely for the fact it lets you run both Malevolence and Pride at the same time.

As far as skill gems, I think you should think about running Innervate Support over Reckoning, and putting Tempest Shield with it. Shock is nice , even with only 10%. Additionally, you really should be running maim support on blood and sand, it's just free damage.

Helm you definitely have the right idea, I never got around to upgrading mine.

With belts I think Stygian is PROBABLY the way to go because I think you want the variable ability to slot in jewels to fill in gaps in your build that you can't fill in on other items.

Red Nightmare is a novel idea that never even occured to me, I might have to steal that.

PoB for Shaper/Guardian dps for my build is currently just over 2 million, 2,051,539.8

Also I crafted all my rares except jewels. so I have no idea how much all this stuff costs. Aul was 8ex and Fenweaves i think i spent like 200c on i think.
Last edited by KaalCV on Mar 8, 2020, 9:55:07 AM
"
KaalCV wrote:
PoB for Shaper/Guardian dps for my build is currently just over 2 million, 2,051,539.8

yo hey,
can you share screenshots of your pob page by page and eventually we can see your shaper dps 2 million. Then I will get into details.
waiting for your reply
Last edited by gokhannn on Mar 8, 2020, 12:16:05 PM
Forgot to take off maim when I stopped using it so it's actualy 1,922,183.

currently using latest LocalIdentity fork of PoB.

Edit: 1,846,821 without flasks.
Last edited by KaalCV on Mar 8, 2020, 3:57:24 PM
Do you not run into issues with Chaos damage running -60% res? Especially this league?
"
Shadowbane92 wrote:
Do you not run into issues with Chaos damage running -60% res? Especially this league?

Not really, Vaal Molten Shell just makes bosses do no damage and Soul of Shakari makes it so you can't be poisoned.
"
KaalCV wrote:

bro Im sorry to inform you that you dont have 1.846.821 shaper dps
you have 230.852,625 shaper bleeding dps

in your pob you used 8 x bleed dmg application mod.
you are not dealing 800% more damage with crimson dance. this is where you are mistaken. you are not melting bosses so fast. its just you think you do. but you arent.

plus your hit chance is %82

soul of steel node is defensive. wont change your dps.
gloves can be used with vulnerability lvl 11. but only increases my 20k shaper bleed dps.
projectile pierce only effect on maps/delve. doesnt effect bosses.
aul amulet might work. didnt try.
duration on rings is a good idea.

you have couple of good approaches. but still...
gl
"
gokhannn wrote:
"
KaalCV wrote:

bro Im sorry to inform you that you dont have 1.846.821 shaper dps
you have 230.852,625 shaper bleeding dps

in your pob you used 8 x bleed dmg application mod.
you are not dealing 800% more damage with crimson dance. this is where you are mistaken. you are not melting bosses so fast. its just you think you do. but you arent.

Uh, the # of Bleeds mod is there exactly to count Crimson Dance bleeds. And I have 3.58/s attacks, with my hit chance thats 3 hits per second which is over the 2.6 I need with my faster bleed time mods.
Last edited by KaalCV on Mar 9, 2020, 10:27:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info