[PS4] Trade Acceptance bug! Important, potentially abusable.

Apparently, if a trade is withdrawn (or maybe leaves in some other way) after you have clicked the first "accept" (one button) but before the final "accept" (two buttons together), then it switches to the next trade without requiring confirmation!

This is a *huge* problem.

I was trying to accept a trade for a cheap prophecy, hit the first "accept" button, then that trade disappeared and the next one, a BS low offer on some Saint's Treasure cards, was switched to active, WHILE I was pressing the two-button accept, and it accepted the crappy lowball offer on my expensive cards without requiring the first "accept" on that trade.

Please fix this ASAP.

Meanwhile, anyone else who sees this, REJECT bad offers FIRST, before accepting good ones, or you're at risk of a scammer getting something good from you.
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2019, 9:31:02 AM
Here's a video I captured of when it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNJUASi3D7Q

You can't see my button presses, but I promise you, I hit the "accept" (L3+Left) on the first offer, and then I double checked what it was (that's why there's a pause), and it disappeared as I went to hit "accept" (Triangle + Square?, I can't remember, it's finger memory at this point).

Last edited by QQPQ on Nov 1, 2019, 9:32:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info