23% quality corrupted gems not registering correctly for vendor recipe.

As you'll see in the pictures below I have 40% quality worth of gems.

----------------------------------------------vvv-----------------------------------------------
Spoiler

And as you'll see in this picture below it's not giving me a second gem.

----------------------------------------------vvv-----------------------------------------------
Spoiler

Pretty rude of them I'd say. I think you guys should have a talk with them about this. I don't think they'd listen to me about it.

Thanks for your time.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2019, 9:55:43 PM
This gets posted ALL THE TIME, and it's not a bug.

The recipes work like this:

A single gem of 20% or higher quality = 1 GCP

A combination of gems totaling 40% or more quality = 1 GCP

--

The recipe is NOT "you get a GCP for each 40% quality".

And you *definitely* can't count the extra 3% from a corrupted 23% gem towards the next 40%.

Once a pile of gems = 40% quality, that's a GCP. None of those gems can be counted again, even if they had quality "left over".

Same goes for the single gem 20% or more quality. Even if you somehow got a 40% quality gem (impossible AFAIK), it would not give you 2 GCP.
Well that's dumb. It shouldn't work that way. It should just count the quality and give you gems for every 40%

Also, this definitely doesn't get posted "ALL THE TIME" lol. I'm on here pretty much non-stop.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Well that's dumb. It shouldn't work that way. It should just count the quality and give you gems for every 40%

Also, this definitely doesn't get posted "ALL THE TIME" lol. I'm on here pretty much non-stop.

I've replied to it at least 3 times in the last two weeks...

Titles are sometimes different, and sometimes its over on the PC side (which I read because many of their bugs affect us as well).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info