anything I can do against a scammer with GGG?

I had an offer today of 1 exalted orb for 1 perfect fossil. So i thougth.. After accepting I realised that I sold my one and only exalted for 1 perfect fossil.

Yes, stupid, I know. Also stupid, that I expected anyone would buy a perfect fossil for an exalted, I know.

Anything I can do against it? Ticket to GGG will not help probably as the seller cannot be identified..

So take this as warning. There are such scammers around. Maybe I can destroy their "business" with my post. Take care ;)
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2019, 9:14:29 AM
Been getting spammed with this same offer for weeks now, even on priced exalts. Because its anonymous and we have no way to block/mute the person there is nothing we can do. Just have to keep saying no or keep the offer so they cant continue to spam new ones. GGG needs to add the ability to block users. With it all being anonymous and offering a bad deal isnt considered reportable there's no reason for shady people to not do this.
I understand that there are players having ex like me chaos. Unfortunately I don't have that much time for playing and 1 ex is really a lot for me - I just got this yesterday and I felt rich for a short time. May his playstation burn down right now and may break the sticks of his controllers.. ;)
I give u a free advice,so take it or don't. LEARN the game and currency ratio bfr making a post like this where,you accepted the trade,it's your own fall.i'm 99% sure why u accepted and after u realized that u did a wrong deal,u thought that fossil it's expensive and so u accepted fast in case the other change his mind.
And for your own mind peace,it's better that you don't own that ex cause anyway u don't have a clue what to do with him.
#1 careful what u type O_o...could get u banned :))
#2 life it's fair...with queens and kings only ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info