fix bug

I was doing map and my gem incubator finish there and drop gem lvl 21 didnt really saw what was it and after i pick it up the game froze and dc then after i log in there was no gem and the 5 portal left to the map all gone. I dont really care about getting the gem back or any thing i just hope u fix this kind of problems because it wasnt the first time and thank you .
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2019, 9:39:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
lDarKGhosTl wrote:
I was doing map and my gem incubator finish there and drop gem lvl 21 didnt really saw what was it and after i pick it up the game froze and dc then after i log in there was no gem and the 5 portal left to the map all gone. I dont really care about getting the gem back or any thing i just hope u fix this kind of problems because it wasnt the first time and thank you .

Well the instance crashing is the bug but not what happend to all your loot.
That is NOT a bug and is working by design of GGG. The way GGG have designed the game, a char savepoint is ONLY made when you change instance so if a map crash and you DC, then the realm will load the last save point and that was when you entered the map. This is why you loose all your loot / xp.
something weird keep happening to me in maps every time i try to lvl up gem or move gem from the weapon the game crash every single time i try in map the game crash can u please fix that or something and thank you .
something weird keep happening to me in maps every time i try to lvl up gem or move gem from the weapon the game crash every single time i try in map the game crash can u please fix that or something and thank you .
"
lDarKGhosTl wrote:

What character is this occurring on? What gem are you leveling up/moving?
the character is witch and the gem i was lvling is Elemental focus support and the gem i was trying to move hypothermia support but i got the idea of what happening those gems are support for my skeletons gem every time i try to lvl up gem or move support gem of my skeletons while the skeletons is summoned it crash the game so i wait until the skeletons die or gone and lvl the gem or move other i hope u can fix that because its really annoying and thank you .
"
lDarKGhosTl wrote:
the character is witch and the gem i was lvling is Elemental focus support and the gem i was trying to move hypothermia support but i got the idea of what happening those gems are support for my skeletons gem every time i try to lvl up gem or move support gem of my skeletons while the skeletons is summoned it crash the game so i wait until the skeletons die or gone and lvl the gem or move other i hope u can fix that because its really annoying and thank you .

This should be fixed as of the latest hotfix which was applied a few hours after this crash, you can find it here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info