Map not showing all mods??

I keep getting maps that have physical reflect in them but it does not show up in the mods. This is costing me an insane amount of exp as it has happened at least 10 times now.

Before anyone responds: I carefully look over each map before I run it due to having a full physical damage build.

How do I know it's physical reflect? Thanks for asking, I know because I smack anything at all (including one of those ghosts that just runs away once) and I instantly die.

I realize there is probably no quick fix for this but wanted to make the programmers and POE aware. Thanks! =)
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2019, 5:38:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Smarticus87 wrote:
I keep getting maps that have physical reflect in them but it does not show up in the mods. This is costing me an insane amount of exp as it has happened at least 10 times now.

Before anyone responds: I carefully look over each map before I run it due to having a full physical damage build.

How do I know it's physical reflect? Thanks for asking, I know because I smack anything at all (including one of those ghosts that just runs away once) and I instantly die.

I realize there is probably no quick fix for this but wanted to make the programmers and POE aware. Thanks! =)

Thanks for your report, if this occurs again could you please take a screenshot of the map mods and mention what character this is occurring on?
Hi,

Are you not dying when you kill packs of porcupines ? The big spikey mobs that throw lots of spikes on death... physical ones or ice ones... they are quite deadly for many people.
Are you not dying on elemental reflect and you do some elemental damage and maybe die on maps with -maximum elem resistances ?

Because i clearly don't remind any kind of reflect that is not listed and dying to this, and it's been years since reflect mobs have been removed... and i play quite a lot !
Hello, thank you for responding. I use Starforge with a cyclone build. i'm pretty certain I only do physical damage. Granted, I have only been playing steadily for several weeks now so it is possible I am missing something. I will keep an eye on it and be sure to carefully check over maps before I start and see if it keeps happening.
I'm fairly sure you are getting killed by tormented spirits called Tormented Martyr. The ghost infuses any mob to explode when killed, including the ghost itself. It also randomly casts detonate dead.
So that could be totally possible. My RX 480 lags every time it happens too so this would make sense. Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info