Some suggestions on Poison

I've been playing Poe for quite some time and mostly as an assassin since day one.One of the things that always annoyed me was how one dimensional the poison ailment was even back in the days of double dipping, before the nerf. All it does is stackable chaos damage when it is well known that in real life poison can paralyze, confuse and weaken an organism. It'd be great if you could implement ,ingame, the above mentioned status effects. Some suggestions are that it could be a notable skill ,on the tree, that gives poison the ability to lower (weaken) enemy defences. Or an item or skill gem that adds a paralyzing effect on the poison ailment. There are really so many ways to make poison more interesting rather than just another damage source.
Last edited by Yperkeimenos on Oct 21, 2019, 8:44:32 PM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2019, 8:00:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
hmm.. some changes in this directon might be interestng, but additional cc effects would aso require to reduce the damage output in order to keep the balance.

The "interesting" part about poison is, that the dot is stackable while other effects like ignite doesn't.

Btw, sometimes hitting enter while typing increases the readability of the produced text alot. ;)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info