Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 14, 2020, 11:24:11 PM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2019, 2:12:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Automatic sell tab will solve this. As many price fixers. Just sort out those offers who is not selling automatically. Problem solved.
"
DarkJen wrote:
Automatic sell tab will solve this. As many price fixers. Just sort out those offers who is not selling automatically. Problem solved.

As much as I'd like to see it happen, it's never going to because of mUh TrAdE mAnIfEsTo.

To the OP: If you haven't already, I suggest you switch over to using the official trade site and just use the ignore button to block the offenders' listings. Whether they're price fixing, never have time to sell, or looking for a cheap way to shill their crappy channel (let's be honest, you're probably bad if you advertise this way), they will no longer clutter your listing while you search for an item to buy.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

As much as I'd like to see it happen, it's never going to because of mUh TrAdE mAnIfEsTo.

Yeah, it may actually borrow GGG part of PoE.
Tencent part is already gone too far at QoL part of this game.
Already!
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 20, 2019, 1:05:55 PM
"
DarkJen wrote:

That just has bad idea written all over it. You're currently in control over your items and gear. Why would you give that up? What if you accidentally dropped that nice 10ex Watcher's Eye into a ~b/o tab? The bots would swoop it up instantly.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 14, 2020, 11:24:19 PM
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

That just has bad idea written all over it. You're currently in control over your items and gear. Why would you give that up? What if you accidentally dropped that nice 10ex Watcher's Eye into a ~b/o tab? The bots would swoop it up instantly.

Nooo, its actually good idea. Just add there this kind of selling type. And let what we have now stay. Sure if automatic sales would be forced - it will be disaster, but if this be a choice player can make - its entirely different situation. Perfectly fits fot minor stuff like fragments, maps, 1 alch uniques, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info