will there be a flashback event?

do we know yet? this league feels so stale especially after a really rewarding league like legion
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2019, 5:48:45 PM
yes we know. they said no

"
Update: We've also received a lot of questions from players asking about a community event during the current Blight League. We do not plan to run an event like Mayhem/Turmoil/Flashback in 3.8.0 because it would take too much development time during a busy period while we're working hard on the 3.9.0 and 4.0.0 announcement builds.

Source
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 19, 2019, 10:55:48 PM
great. i guess i'm done until the next league then.

edit-why cant they buff the drop rates at least so people who dont play 8 hours a day can enjoy the league too?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 19, 2019, 11:01:44 PM
ikr

i don't really want any free MTX i just need something to play.

since trash league like this happens regularly maybe kick some graphic designer out and hire some coder for regular flashback is a good idea?
In other words, they would rather spend more money to make more money rather than make the game better. If it doesn't make money, don't expect GGG to be on it as much as you'd like.
I expect zero zip and nada.
Least they were honest about the reason, instead of pretending like this league doesnt need one.

If you multiplied blight map drop rates by 10, and had all T10+ blight maps drop a shard, and 4 shards open a portal to where you fought multiple blight bosses at a time... at least there would be some endgame.

This is basically like playing standard just with oils.
"
Miasmia wrote:
In other words, they would rather spend more money to make more money rather than make the game better. If it doesn't make money, don't expect GGG to be on it as much as you'd like.

Hey, quit it with that kind of crazy talk, next you'll be saying that they want to keep on paying their staff & rent & stuff!
PoE burnout halfway through the league is actually what kept me playing for so long, if I somehow played it non-stop I would've quit for sure.
Second-class poe gamer
this stupid mindset of start over from 0 every 3 months, + desire for play flashback pisses me off so much, but the lost ark is there, i'm just waiting to finally take this broken mindset out of my life
I like to at least appreciate my character, which took me hours to improve, but no, wouldn't it be better to throw him into the abyss and do it all over again? sure
worst part of all this is going back to the character after 1 or 2 leagues without touching him, and seeing that his skill tree has been reset, and the problem is yours that you don't remember which points you got
Last edited by trezorzetto on Oct 24, 2019, 5:24:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info