Severe Lag/Desync that doesn't go away after changing Instances

Bug Code: 1611364952

A screenshot is unhelpful in demonstrating this bug so I took a video: https://youtu.be/4jRYsfiIvC0

Randomly after changing instances I will experience an extreme slowdown/lag/desync that does not stop until I reset Path Of Exile. I have been playing this league for a few weeks now and only had this issue begin today. I am not running anything new or different on my computer while playing.

This issue does not always occur but has occurred within at least 3-5 instance changes of me starting to play Path of Exile every time for the last day so it is readily reproducible (for me at least) and is basically stopping me from playing at all.

Any advice or help that can be offered in resolving this is appreciated as I have played since Closed Beta and have never had an issue like this before.
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2019, 2:07:25 AM
"
Necraa wrote:
Bug Code: 1611364952

A screenshot is unhelpful in demonstrating this bug so I took a video: https://youtu.be/4jRYsfiIvC0

Randomly after changing instances I will experience an extreme slowdown/lag/desync that does not stop until I reset Path Of Exile. I have been playing this league for a few weeks now and only had this issue begin today. I am not running anything new or different on my computer while playing.

This issue does not always occur but has occurred within at least 3-5 instance changes of me starting to play Path of Exile every time for the last day so it is readily reproducible (for me at least) and is basically stopping me from playing at all.

Any advice or help that can be offered in resolving this is appreciated as I have played since Closed Beta and have never had an issue like this before.

Sure 2 things -->

1. Make a WinMTR report against the PoE gateway you use to login. Leave it running while you play.

2. When you find an instance that lags, please open your client.txt file and find the INSTANCE IP and start a second WinMTR report against that IP.

post the results here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info