grave intentions

After this node any of my zombies wont take any damage, i run game easily level 60 character every act into epilogue.
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2019, 5:40:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hmm I may have wrote this post a bit hurry. But yes, I wonder why at the early state zombies and other minions wont take a any damage. I have tried and it seem to work this way blight and standard league. I am not sure about hard core but I guess it will. And I tested it by creating only one zombie so I can see health bar. Any enemy cannot do any hit to it. Makes this a quite easy to complete. :P
If you look at the Grave Intention node you will so that is has a attribute on it stating that "Minions gain 10% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield", because of the way energy shield works, unless stated only chaos damage bypasses energy shield, so before their zombies health pool can be damaged the energy shield need to be broken.
If you wish to see this energy shield if you go into options in the UI section about half way down there is an option "Show mini life bars on allies" this will show the zombies and health and energy shield.
Ohh thank you for the answer. I feel so stupid now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info