[87 590 643] Invulnerable Infested Valley map boss

Entered the arena, killed all the three things (those hungry plants in the three corners) as always, then proceeded to the center when the boss came up normally, but was not taking any damage.

Checked the three things again, they where really dead.
Ported back to town and back to the arena, nothing changed, still invulnerable.
As a note, I (my minions) deal pure physical damage.

https://imgur.com/a/sLlesEs

Update: Just realized after going back to my Atlas, that the map was a Shaper's Stronghold above which is still active due to completition failure, so this might cause the invulnerability to the boss. And the map was not completed before, it would have been by my first corrupted rare attempt on it.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Oct 19, 2019, 8:21:02 AM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2019, 2:46:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A few dozens maps later got a new Infested Valley map, tried it again, and the boss was invunlerable again, in the exact same way as before, so it is a stable issue.

Fresh bug ID: 3 095 239 005.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CJtTvJv

It would be the first completetion of the map, rare + corrupted map, shaper's stronghold.
(Previously had Zana mission added, now Niko.)

Please do something with it, as the stronghold does not move away, I am stuck on my Atlas by this now, as I cannot coplete this map in any other way.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Any update on this issue?

Cannot complete the map, which means, cannot progress on the Atlas and as it was one (last) of the initial first four strongholds, no new generating at all even if I am mapping non-stop.

Please then remove manually the stronghold from that map at least..
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Entered the arena, killed all the three things (those hungry plants in the three corners) as always, then proceeded to the center when the boss came up normally, but was not taking any damage.

Checked the three things again, they where really dead.
Ported back to town and back to the arena, nothing changed, still invulnerable.
As a note, I (my minions) deal pure physical damage.

https://imgur.com/a/sLlesEs

Update: Just realized after going back to my Atlas, that the map was a Shaper's Stronghold above which is still active due to completition failure, so this might cause the invulnerability to the boss. And the map was not completed before, it would have been by my first corrupted rare attempt on it.

Thanks for your report, next time you enter Infested Valley on a Stronghold, could you please walk up to the boss with your character and see if that triggers something.

My best guess is that you need to trigger some Shaper dialogue which only occurs when you get near the boss. The boss will remain invulnerable until that occurs.

If this still doesn't solve the problem, please respond.
Was this in a Zana Master mission, by any chance?
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, next time you enter Infested Valley on a Stronghold, could you please walk up to the boss with your character and see if that triggers something.

My best guess is that you need to trigger some Shaper dialogue which only occurs when you get near the boss. The boss will remain invulnerable until that occurs.

If this still doesn't solve the problem, please respond.

I am staying away from the bosses always on purpose.
Had a new map, tried it again now, and keeping the boss on the edge of the screen kept him invulnerable again. Then dashed onto him which immediatelly triggered the Shaper's bla bla and allowed me to damage him, and finally kill him.
The map is now completed, I will remember this (however, still strange, that never experienced this before).

Thanks for the help!

"
bvanharjr wrote:
Was this in a Zana Master mission, by any chance?

No, I opened the maps via my map device all three times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info