New anointments oil tier for Ascendancy point

i think good ideia, add new oils for gain one Ascendancy point in amulets too
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2019, 9:40:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Would be OP AF getting "free" passive notable is already really good, aditional ascendancy would be overkill
i think make very rarity for drop these new oils for good balance
how about this. you reach level 100 you can "rebirth" back to lvl 1 in order to gain one ascendancy point. do it twice and you can get 2, but that is the maximum

hahha
"
xMustard wrote:
how about this. you reach level 100 you can "rebirth" back to lvl 1 in order to gain one ascendancy point. do it twice and you can get 2, but that is the maximum

hahha

Lol... I can even see the “I’m quitting, my build is broken” threads, from people that plan yet more unrealistic builds with the 2 rebirth points as “must haves”, when they cannot even get to 100 once in a league.

I would never stop enjoying the tears of people who feel that entitled.
"
fomori2 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

hahha

Lol... I can even see the “I’m quitting, my build is broken” threads, from people that plan yet more unrealistic builds with the 2 rebirth points as “must haves”, when they cannot even get to 100 once in a league.

And here we have two elitist posts in the purest of form...
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
fomori2 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

hahha

And here we have two elitist posts in the purest of form...

And here we have cluelessness in the purest of form....

Getting to 100 is a mindless grind. Doing it twice... I cannot image the mental fortitude of that person. That is why the idea of rebirth without changing the xp needed actually is absurdly funny. Getting 2 extra points via that method would appeal to about 10 people on POE.

I was then making fun of all the people that would add that expectation to their builds and demand the game change so they can accomplish that.

I am certainly no elite of PoE. I don’t follow a build guide, I don’t trade (SSF), and normally I don’t play meta. I’ve played a necromancer for the last 3 leagues so this league it just happens to fall into meta. My characters are about as optimal as a dull knife. However if making fun of spoiled entitled players makes me elitist, the so be it.
Personally I would love to see a corrupted labyrinth. Giving you an orb to corrupt one of your ascendancy nodes(maximum of one). Something like a level 83 labyrinth with the craziest traps, maps, and stuff you have ever seen.
"
xMustard wrote:

hahha

if up for 4 point to gain one ascendancy point is more better ideia =)
"
fomori2 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

hahha

Streamers like this ideia =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info