[PS4] PLEASE ANSWER ABOUT THE BLIGHT BEARS!

I've commented here before, made threads before, ZERO answer from GGG.

What the heck is with the untouchable blight bears?

I'm already SUPER punished this league for running a non-minion, non-projectile build with small AoE.

Any blight with 4 or more directions off the pump is a guaranteed loss, even on low difficulties. 3 or more on high. 2 on T14+.

Then I finally get one where all the lanes go through one doorway. Hooray, a blight I can actually win! Nope, the GD bears ignore my cold towers, my minion towers, etc, and run STRAIGHT THROUGH ME and my totem, and just smash the pump.

What a f*ing let down.

GGG -- Please tell me whether or not this is a bug, and if it isn't, why you think turbo-speed bears that can't be stopped except with super high DPS are supposed to be fun?
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 17, 2019, 1:51:01 PM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2019, 2:35:02 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2655353/page/2#p22508992

My post from a few weeks ago. Third to last comment is about those ultra instinct bears. Fuck those things for even being in the game. It's an automatically failed blight encounter when they spawn.

I'm playing a Venom Gyre/Whirling Blades build and my aoe isn't even enough for most blight encounters because the game becomes a fucking 1 fps slideshow during most blight encounters, even on low tier maps. I won't bother with them in red maps because I WILL die from being unable to do anything. My buddy plays a necromancer and he doesn't bother with blights for the same reason.

All that said, seriously, fuck those bears. Not even close to a fair enemy. They're just a "fuck you" from GGG, that's it.
Yeah I think they were just a troll, they're definitely total bullshit. I like it though. Keeps you on your toes since if you aren't on them within seconds of them spawning you're fucked.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
QQPQ wrote:

I'm already SUPER punished this league for running a non-minion, non-projectile build with small AoE.

Any blight with 4 or more directions off the pump is a guaranteed loss, even on low difficulties. 3 or more on high. 2 on T14+.

Then I finally get one where all the lanes go through one doorway. Hooray, a blight I can actually win! Nope, the GD bears ignore my cold towers, my minion towers, etc, and run STRAIGHT THROUGH ME and my totem, and just smash the pump.

What a f*ing let down.

GGG -- Please tell me whether or not this is a bug, and if it isn't, why you think turbo-speed bears that can't be stopped except with super high DPS are supposed to be fun?

Hi,

This is intended behaviour. The bears are meant to rush the pump and ignore almost anything in their path.
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

What a f*ing let down.

Hi,

This is intended behaviour. The bears are meant to rush the pump and ignore almost anything in their path.

Thank you very much for the answer.

When you say "almost anything"... what don't they ignore?

I've tried Glacial Cage Towers, Minions (both towers and summoned), stuns, freezes, Frost Wall, and standing in their way.

It seems to me they ignore *literally* everything.

Unless you just meant "damage".
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

What a f*ing let down.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the answer.

When you say "almost anything"... what don't they ignore?

I've tried Glacial Cage Towers, Minions (both towers and summoned), stuns, freezes, Frost Wall, and standing in their way.

It seems to me they ignore *literally* everything.

Unless you just meant "damage".

It's possible to block their path with Glacial Walls but otherwise they should ignore everything.
Lol. Yeah, that's totally fair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info