Was there a nerf on stacked decks from blight chests?

I run Elder City Squares and was at one point getting about 3 stacked decks every other map. These days, it feels like the div chests from blight drop less. Or I could be lucky/unlucky.

Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same or opposite.
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2019, 3:40:17 AM
Have you completely destroyed your characters and are now failing 80% of them?

I did, and am, so I feel that way because of it.

I keep finding cool items or seeing a sweet node I'd like to use on the tree, so I use them, and become massively weaker (but with much more potential to be better).
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Have you completely destroyed your characters and are now failing 80% of them?

I did, and am, so I feel that way because of it.

I keep finding cool items or seeing a sweet node I'd like to use on the tree, so I use them, and become massively weaker (but with much more potential to be better).

LOL definitely guilty of that at the start of the league.

I'm doing alright, though I still flinch from the fire portals since I'm melee.

Just opened x6 more blight div chests, no stacked decks.

I need my fix, hnnnngggggg
"
cetvxs wrote:
I run Elder City Squares and was at one point getting about 3 stacked decks every other map. These days, it feels like the div chests from blight drop less. Or I could be lucky/unlucky.

Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same or opposite.

Not sure about this. Maybe there has been some stealthy ninja nerf.
Yea. I definitely feel like stacked deck drop rate got nerfed.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I run every blight in every map, and of the last dozen or so div cysts, no stacked decks (although I'm seeing some currency cards begin to make their appearance as replacements, stuff like The Catalyst or GCP or 3 faces in the dark, so it's not a total writeoff).

the prior month I had only 3 div cysts and all 3 were stacked decks.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Silent nerf , a usual :D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Cerainly seems like they've toned down the Stacked Deck cards. Understandably, as I've gotten a House of Mirrors and two Doctor Cards. Luck? Of course. But less Stacked Decks means less crazy lucky fucks like me.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Oct 18, 2019, 5:47:46 AM
I mean stacked decks themselves got nerfed beyond belief for the last 2 leagues anyway, they may as well just be drop a random div card
They said early on that drop rates could be changed and they wouldn't ever notify us. Wish they wouldn't make changes so dramatic that players would notice though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info