Goodbye...

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
Can I have you items and currency in standard then please. :)

A true PoE bro! :p

Take care of yourself and best of luck in all your endeavors OP. :)
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 15, 2019, 4:48:20 AM
"
girng wrote:
One does not simply quit Path of Exile

Unless that person dies

is this some sort of meme? if so a very edgy one..

quitting any game is easy as long you're actually convinced that the company you supported or the game you enjoyed so much isnt going on a direction you like.

trying the new toy for 1 week and leaving isnt really "playing the game forever" as they want us to do..

good luck on your next journey OP.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Oct 15, 2019, 4:48:16 AM
"
Xystre wrote:
quitting any game is easy as long you're actually convinced that the company you supported or the game you enjoyed so much isnt going on a direction you like.

Chill! He's not quitting cos he's angry, he's quitting for his own well-being. So no need to bring up dissatisfaction with the game or company in a thread that wasn't about that.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
Can I have you items and currency in standard then please. :)

A true PoE bro! :p

Take care of yourself and best of luck in all your endeavors OP. :)

Sorry, just couldn't help my self :)

GL and take care Exile.
"
Xystre wrote:
"
girng wrote:
One does not simply quit Path of Exile

Unless that person dies

is this some sort of meme? if so a very edgy one..

trying the new toy for 1 week and leaving isnt really "playing the game forever" as they want us to do..

good luck on your next journey OP.

I didn't mean for it to come off as edgy, I apologize. I meant it's a testament at how great this game really is.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Oct 15, 2019, 4:05:52 PM
wish you all the best, it's the right decision! see you in 4.0

greetings
a fellow silver gamer
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Best of luck in your endeavors!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
goodbye ancientmind. maybe you will return for 4,0.
Kendine iyi bak kardes.

//

Take care of yourself my friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info