[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
neopetss wrote:
excuse me, im confusing with the skill link, how can i wear 3 pieces with 6 links at the same time ? and what about the bandits ? Should i kill them all ? Please explain more for me, thank you very much.
I would kill all the bandits. I'll add that in the guide. As for the skill links, there are 2 different flavors of this build and the PoB has links for both. your skills for each version of the build are covered in the guide; Depending on which you pick, you will either have 6l specters/4l zombies, or 6l zombies/4l HoP. Both versions have SRS in a pseudo 6-link in the helmet.
Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on Dec 27, 2019, 1:56:50 PM
Maybe I am overlooking something, but why do we go for Resolute Technique?
We already get 100% hit chance through the Champion ascendancy "Worthy Foe", we just need to hit them once.
Without RT, get a bit of crit on the claw and we could go for Ele Overload for a nice damage boost or does Ele Overload not work with Minion instability?

Thanks
"
Cruxos wrote:
Maybe I am overlooking something, but why do we go for Resolute Technique?
We already get 100% hit chance through the Champion ascendancy "Worthy Foe", we just need to hit them once.
Without RT, get a bit of crit on the claw and we could go for Ele Overload for a nice damage boost or does Ele Overload not work with Minion instability?

Thanks
Resolute technique is optional; cheap insurance against a miss streak when you are trying to tag something. Use it or don't your choice.

As to Ele overload, I haven't specifically checked but the general rule is, minions don't benefit from any of your tree that isn't specifically tagged as minion-related. Example; minions can't trigger Elemental Equilibrium; only players can. Elemental Overload should work the same way.
I respec to this build but my dmg isnt that good in t15+ metamorphs Can you look at my gear and gems and tell me what i doing wrong or single target isnt that good?
"
stoorzu wrote:
I respec to this build but my dmg isnt that good in t15+ metamorphs Can you look at my gear and gems and tell me what i doing wrong or single target isnt that good?
What's your character? I only see one in metamorph league and it's not a champion.
Update #3 posted for the 3.9 version of this build! T15 mapping showcased, with both the Spectre and HoP versions of this build; metamorph kills included. Enjoy!
I switched out from the Dominating Blow levelling early when I found a nicely linked The Peregrine at about level 37, sustaining wasn't an issue and I've happily spun all the way to 79 now - probably one of the smoothest levelling experiences I've had

I've also picked up The Scourge to use in my mainhand as we're always getting that 70% bonus to minion damage, and the occasional wolf never hurt.

Thanks for making this guide!
Great and fun build, but i simple cannot do cassia missions on red maps, they always destroy my pump :(

Edit: Tried to put a Arakaali Fang and worked \o/, I always have max 20 spiders in maps or in every fight with adds, and its bust the single target dps so much, only in bosses with no adds is the problem.
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Jan 3, 2020, 2:54:41 PM
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Great and fun build, but i simple cannot do cassia missions on red maps, they always destroy my pump :(

Edit: Tried to put a Arakaali Fang and worked \o/, I always have max 20 spiders in maps or in every fight with adds, and its bust the single target dps so much, only in bosses with no adds is the problem.

Hmm that's interesting because one of the reasons I created this build in the first place was back in 3.8 with my frustrations as melee in Blight encounters. I usually don't even bother with towers because of how strong the build is. I suspect that you will do much better with 2 rules in mind:

1. Convocate on CD. We take 5-6 gems which scale minion damage on covocation use. In addition, this teleports our minions right in the middle of whatever pack you are engaging at the moment

2. Never stop spinning! Continuous SRS generation is key for sustained damage. I run 2x quicksilver flasks to guarantee I always have a movement speed boost while channeling. During blight encounters you want to ping-pong between groups, constantly tagging minions as they spawn with EE, but it's ok to wait for the various streams to get closer to the pump before engaging as this will limit movement between groups.

If you are still having issues I would suspect you need to work on your gear/tree.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: I took a look at your gear, and while you have added lightening damage via your claw (good), you have a ring which is adding fire damage to attacks (very very bad). Asap dump that ring: you are INCREASING monster's fire resistance by 25%, instead of dropping it by 50%. This one change, combined with the rules above, should fix your problems.

Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on Jan 3, 2020, 3:52:15 PM
Thanks for the tip, i forget to look the add fire on ring, put it because the flammability on hit, i will replace it, thanks for see this :)

My problem with blight is solved now that i put Arakaali Fang in the build, i always stay with 20 spiders zooming and dealing a ton of damage when a fight has a lot of mob in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info