[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
Ramses0 wrote:
Does this work for passive tree? https://tinyurl.com/evm8hjvf

I appreciate the advice, it's been a learning process but fun build.
Yeah, learning PoE is like drinking from 5 firehoses at once. So when people ask for a PoB, they are asking for your build as layed out in a program called Path of Building. This is a stand-alone tool that lets you model your build almost exactly as it exists in the game, and is a fantastic tool to plan builds and play around with ideas to see if it will work. If you google it you can find it easily, just make sure to use the community fork.

You can also export any build you create in PoB to a string, so other people can look at it in detail, which is what I was asking for (i'll be able to see your mana reservation and work out why you need those extra nodes around Sovereignty).

Thanks!

I think I got it:

https://pastebin.com/C9jtvTJe
"
Ramses0 wrote:
Thanks!

I think I got it:

That works! Ok so a few comments that might help.

1. Very first thing to change: Your Militant Faith timeless jewel is the wrong type. It need to be dedicated to Maxarius or you can't get the Transcendence keystone. On top of that, the one you are using now converts a ton of your mana into armor so your mana pool is tiny, making you have to leave more un-reserved mana than normal. This jewel is actively hurting you and needs to be replaced ASAP with the right one.

2. Your damage is being cut approximately in half by your neck with its added fire damage. Adding fire damage to attacks applies +25% ele resists to fire instead of the -50% that would result from adding cold or lightning damage. Find another neck with cold or lightning damage to attacks.

3. Spec out of Sovereignty, and all the other reservation/intellect nodes down to where you pick up Endurance. That should be 7 nodes in all.

4. Anoint Sovereignty to your neck (ammy) and if your new neck does not have % reduced Determination reservation affix, also path to the 4% reduced reservation node right before Leadership over by the Necromantic Aegis keystone (2 nodes). You should now be fine on un-reserved mana for all your abilities.

5. Sell your lvl 19 Convocation and buy a lvl 1, and never level it up. That brings your convocation cost down to 7, and you don't need anything more.

Doing all this nets you 5-7 extra points to put wherever you want (I recommend getting Bravery and Art of the Gladiator by your starting location)

6. Pick up Stamina for another endurance charge. This will give you more ele res and phs reduction and is a no-brainer for 2 points.

7. Get Enduring Cry, Second Wind, and Increased Duration to 20% quality. This will give you 100% coverage on enduring cry buff, which you should absolutely have (just hold it down constantly when playing).

Here's your revised PoB with the suggestions above implemented for reference. I've assumed you have a plain jane rare ammy without the determination reservation.

https://pastebin.com/0cxHdm3k

I hope this helps!
Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on May 15, 2021, 2:14:35 AM
Got my 36/40 today with this build, im done with this league. Thanks for the cheap off meta build.
Maybe +1 Max Endurance Charge Implicit on Boots.

Last edited by tera_X on May 16, 2021, 8:18:39 AM
So I just got to level 86 now but I'm a bit lost regarding what to do with my skill tree and items.

I've seen many POBs posted here and tried following some of them as I could not find a 3.14 POB on the main page and not sure which one to follow.

I'm doing the EC variant and my POB is below if anyone could give me some advice on what to do next with my tree or gear.

I have 3 exalted and around 50 chaos to spend at the moment (still learning how to make currency)

https://pastebin.com/XzBw4RHt
Last edited by mariogusman on May 16, 2021, 10:02:57 AM
"
"
Ramses0 wrote:
Thanks!

I think I got it:

That works! Ok so a few comments that might help.

1. Very first thing to change: Your Militant Faith timeless jewel is the wrong type. It need to be dedicated to Maxarius or you can't get the Transcendence keystone. On top of that, the one you are using now converts a ton of your mana into armor so your mana pool is tiny, making you have to leave more un-reserved mana than normal. This jewel is actively hurting you and needs to be replaced ASAP with the right one.

2. Your damage is being cut approximately in half by your neck with its added fire damage. Adding fire damage to attacks applies +25% ele resists to fire instead of the -50% that would result from adding cold or lightning damage. Find another neck with cold or lightning damage to attacks.

3. Spec out of Sovereignty, and all the other reservation/intellect nodes down to where you pick up Endurance. That should be 7 nodes in all.

4. Anoint Sovereignty to your neck (ammy) and if your new neck does not have % reduced Determination reservation affix, also path to the 4% reduced reservation node right before Leadership over by the Necromantic Aegis keystone (2 nodes). You should now be fine on un-reserved mana for all your abilities.

5. Sell your lvl 19 Convocation and buy a lvl 1, and never level it up. That brings your convocation cost down to 7, and you don't need anything more.

Doing all this nets you 5-7 extra points to put wherever you want (I recommend getting Bravery and Art of the Gladiator by your starting location)

6. Pick up Stamina for another endurance charge. This will give you more ele res and phs reduction and is a no-brainer for 2 points.

7. Get Enduring Cry, Second Wind, and Increased Duration to 20% quality. This will give you 100% coverage on enduring cry buff, which you should absolutely have (just hold it down constantly when playing).

Here's your revised PoB with the suggestions above implemented for reference. I've assumed you have a plain jane rare ammy without the determination reservation.

https://pastebin.com/0cxHdm3k

I hope this helps!

Implemented these and progressing through maps with ease. Thanks so much!
"
mariogusman wrote:
So I just got to level 86 now but I'm a bit lost regarding what to do with my skill tree and items.

I've seen many POBs posted here and tried following some of them as I could not find a 3.14 POB on the main page and not sure which one to follow.

I'm doing the EC variant and my POB is below if anyone could give me some advice on what to do next with my tree or gear.

I have 3 exalted and around 50 chaos to spend at the moment (still learning how to make currency)

I do have updated PoB's in the main guide, but it was missing an EC budget PoB, and was calling out past leagues in the titles. I have fixed and updated that section; scroll all the way down to "Talent Trees/PoB's/Damage Potential".
Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on May 16, 2021, 6:40:10 PM
"
"
mariogusman wrote:

I do have updated PoB's in the main guide, but it was missing an EC budget PoB, and was calling out past leagues in the titles. I have fixed and updated that section; scroll all the way down to "Talent Trees/PoB's/Damage Potential".

Thank you! Following now almost done with the upper cluster tree.
Before cluster jewels, I must've spent 120c tops to buy the items with the most expensive one being 5L Loreweave.

This is a very solid build for such low investment...
For reference, I spent at least 3-times that on a popular Arc Witch build but couldn't reliably do ultimatums or kill conquerors at low red maps.

I'm starting to transition into the endgame build now and clear speed is only improving

Thank you for putting this all together and congratulations on the 200IQ to come up with the design =)
Last edited by mariogusman on May 18, 2021, 8:23:54 AM
"
mariogusman wrote:
Thank you! Following now almost done with the upper cluster tree.
Before cluster jewels, I must've spent 120c tops to buy the items with the most expensive one being 5L Loreweave.

This is a very solid build for such low investment...
For reference, I spent at least 3-times that on a popular Arc Witch build but couldn't reliably do ultimatums or kill conquerors at low red maps.

I'm starting to transition into the endgame build now and clear speed is only improving

Thank you for putting this all together and congratulations on the 200IQ to come up with the design =)
Glad it's working for you! Like you mentioned, it is quite easy and cheap to get excellent survivability with this build; most of the cost involved is strictly for damage improvement.
how are you procing EE?

Seems like you only do fire damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info