Delve.... WTF? Explain this to me please!

Maybe I'm not a great delver at all but today when I logged on this server message popped up:
Spoiler

WTF?
How is that even possible?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2019, 5:38:44 AM
Easy. You probably logged in on Standard.
Yes I did but I would really like to know what the difference would be. What kind of legacy gear would make that possible? We are talking about SOLO delve not invul cheating in a group!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
You kill stuff before it can react to you. They never stand a chance.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You kill stuff before it can react to you. They never stand a chance.

Yup kill fast without being killed. 2019 GGG´s balance
Btw it´s not SSF
Last edited by Rakiii on Oct 13, 2019, 6:09:32 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
Yes I did but I would really like to know what the difference would be. What kind of legacy gear would make that possible? We are talking about SOLO delve not invul cheating in a group!

Vaal immortal call, "X taken as " LEg gear, 100 000k ES support (in case of group play), 3000 mirror ex gear
Forum pvp
"
666lol666 wrote:

Vaal immortal call, "X taken as " LEg gear, 100 000k ES support (in case of group play), 3000 mirror ex gear, 100% reduced visibility items

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 13, 2019, 5:58:43 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Vaal immortal call, "X taken as " LEg gear, 100 000k ES support (in case of group play), 3000 mirror ex gear, 100% reduced visibility items

1.) As I said it's NOT group play
2.) there are no 100% reduced visibility items
3.) vaal immortal call = nothing when you play solo

And no matter how many ex or mirrors you have there is no such gear. You really should try a few >1000 delves to know what kind of incoming damage we are talking about and that guy is close to 15.000. The only explanation that I can think of really is Shagsbeards: "You kill stuff before it can react to you. They never stand a chance." because no matter what kind of defences you are running beyond depth 1000 shit oneshots you all the time, even with legacy 20k es gear.
If you look up any super deep delver build they are all pretty much the same.

CI with 300 ish total ES and everything possible specced to damage. Its a one shot fest both ways. I think they also spec into some dodge/evade as well if not capping them.

Last edited by gladiatorpie on Oct 13, 2019, 6:55:22 AM
high evasion and high dodge to spell and attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo3moFBnkIA
Last edited by Latze on Oct 13, 2019, 10:45:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info