[PS4] Skills don't change when I release triggers L2 and R2

I don't know if it is a bug or not.

How to reproduce:
Hold R2 and use a skill, and keep pressing the skill button, then release R2 while pressing the skill button.

What I expected:
That the skill that is being cast would change to the skill that is in the HUD when you are not pressing R2.

What happens:
The skill is the same, and it only changes when I release the skill button and I press again.
Some times I press R2 and square to cast a curse, and I release R2, but I forget to release and to press again the square. So my char continues using curse skill instead of attack.
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2019, 3:05:53 AM
Hi.
This is intended behaviour.
I was wondering why I was accidentally spamming my totem and not my main skill on switching L2/R2.

This is incredibly stupid if it's intended behaviour, forcing console players to pause their skill usage in order to properly switch skills. Unfair and stupid. It's lead to quite a few deaths just for me, let alone everyone else.

Console is harder than PC as it is, with poor controls and no way to modify them (like analog sensitivity), and most of all, no graphics options. I even bought a top of the line SSD hoping it might help with this league's mechanics, to absolutely no avail.

If the developers actually do care about their console players, they'd communicate their knowledge on the state of this game on consoles and why its performance is inarguably poor, and what can be done to get it to a point where Blight encounters could even be considered playable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info