4.0 expectations

Thanks for all the good opinions/information even if you like the direction the game is going or not.
The most sad part about this forum/game is the people bitching without giving any informative meaning. This game has a lot of players, People who like the game, but i have never seen so many People cry and bitch over a game so popular.

As i said, i do respect Your opinion if you dont like the game and the direction its taking. But just writing shit is cancer.
"
Downfall89 wrote:
Thanks for all the good opinions/information even if you like the direction the game is going or not.
The most sad part about this forum/game is the people bitching without giving any informative meaning. This game has a lot of players, People who like the game, but i have never seen so many People cry and bitch over a game so popular.

As i said, i do respect Your opinion if you dont like the game and the direction its taking. But just writing shit is cancer.

I absolutly love this game yet i still bitch and cry about it. Precisely because i love it. Because it is not unconditional love.

I only love this game when i have a good build. So i love it for now.

But i know i will not love it next league when they will obliterate my necro summoner build. I'm not asking them to not tone it down but not make it worse then it was before the Blight League.

So the META -> NERF -> META is making the game very unstable for me.
Last edited by PayneK on Oct 10, 2019, 6:36:43 AM
"
PayneK wrote:
"
Downfall89 wrote:

I absolutly love this game yet i still bitch and cry about it. Precisely because i love it. Because it is not unconditional love.

But i know i will not love it next league when they will obliterate my necro summoner build. I'm not asking them to not tone it down but not make it worse then it was before the Blight League.

But what you just did was write a informative opinion. Not a one liner about why this game suck. Thank you.
Realistic: new graphics, maybe some added story, nothing more

Vain Hopes: enable some darn normal tanking for all styles that doesnt require you to cheese out mechanics or spend gazilion currency worth 3 months farming + remove the oneshots, who cares if HCaltF4btw get to 100 one day earlier
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Oct 10, 2019, 7:38:10 AM
0 expectations.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
iOS compatible
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
PayneK wrote:

Agreed. The love/hate relationship we have with PoE is to the max. So now we can love our minion builds and next league hate that what is great now won't be after the nerfs. But just wait and see, we'll have the next flavor of the 3 months and it'll be great. The next meta skills will come with wonderful new bling mtx (of course). Just you never mind about balance (balance smalance), play the meta skill(s) and love it or don't and hate it. It's all about the fix (for all PoE junkies) that Chris says is vital to getting us to play PoE forever.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I expect it to consist of Zip Nada and Crickets.

I long ago learned not to depend on GGG. Nothing is what they deliver best.
fuse some element of mmorpg, like open world based game???

think to game like Lost Ark, but less Korean...

too much??

and maybe character customization ..
-Graphics overhaul
-Male and Female characters for all classes
-Guild feature overhaul
-Slightly increased inventory space
-1 free premium tab for people that complete last act quest(once per account)
-Loot overhaul (no more screens filled with loot)
-Rebalance of monsters to catch up to the player power creep
-Some new bosses

Other than that I don't expect much :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info