Scold's Bridle

I'm currently trying to run my Autominer build however, my scold's bridle isn't actually dealing ANY damage to me anymore. This was a character from Legion builds but is now in standard the Key part of the build is taking damage from my Scold's Anyone else having issue's with this?
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2019, 1:22:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
bobloom1 wrote:
I'm currently trying to run my Autominer build however, my scold's bridle isn't actually dealing ANY damage to me anymore. This was a character from Legion builds but is now in standard the Key part of the build is taking damage from my Scold's Anyone else having issue's with this?

Thanks for your report, this is intended.

Scold's Bridle has always worked this way, there was a wording change made here.

The specific note: "Clarified the description on Scold's Bridle's key mod to clarify it does not apply when spending mana on a reservation, only for costs. This, too, is a purely cosmetic change."
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Oct 7, 2019, 10:28:40 PM
Because I'm currently using the skill Volatile Dead, whilst wearing my Scold's Bridle and I'm not taking any damage using the skill. I'm just tossing out mines expending mana however. I'm not taking any damage. Which is confusing to me because I haven't changed any part of my build, neither were any of my key passives changed during the 3.8 update.
"
bobloom1 wrote:
Because I'm currently using the skill Volatile Dead, whilst wearing my Scold's Bridle and I'm not taking any damage using the skill. I'm just tossing out mines expending mana however. I'm not taking any damage. Which is confusing to me because I haven't changed any part of my build, neither were any of my key passives changed during the 3.8 update.

Mines now Reserve mana, which will cause Scold's Bridle to no longer trigger.
Big oofs. Alright. Thank you for clarifying. I really appreciate it! Hope you have a great one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info