Heavy strike sound repeated ?

I am having problem when using heavy strike on this league . After using the skill to kill something, there's the sound of skill repeated ( the sound when u swing the weapon ), although i not using it ( i tested with other skills is fine only havng this problem with heavy strike ) .
it's not happen when u enter map then using skill but not killing anything, Only happen when u using it kill something then there's repeated sound.
is it only me or anyone theres having this issue as well?
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2019, 2:29:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the exact same bug...
Me too! (Heavy Strike noise repeats indefinitely after attacking something)
Doesn't seem to happen every time, but once it starts it keeps going. Returning to town for a second silences it, until it happens again a few minutes later!
Same here, just noticed it when i re-rolled a new character
Got the same bug, skill works fine untill the sound gets repeated infinitly and the animation is partially display on the weapon (i use a sword, no idea if other weapons have the same problem)

i did some testing and it semms, that it only happen when the charakter gets stunnend/knocked back during the animation and the whole bug is gone, after you go to another map

Edit: reinstalling the game didn´t have any effect
Last edited by Atomic1995 on Oct 19, 2019, 5:08:51 PM
I have this bug after 3.8 update.
I also have this bug in blight.
I'm also experiencing this problem. It isn't on the list of known bugs, which is weird because this seems to have been an issue for some time.
Had the same issue. Fixed with stun immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info