Server side hotfix

We have deployed a server-side hot fix for the following:
  • Fixed a bug where defeating Uber Elder did not grant progress towards the "Complete Endgame Grinds" challenge.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where 1-socket Resonators were more rare than intended and 3-socket Resonators were more common than intended. Both should now be returned to their normal drop frequencies.

Last bumped on Sep 14, 2019, 5:57:42 PM
nice

pls add more slots for currency and for items to delve tab! pls ggg!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 12, 2019, 11:27:02 PM
The hotfix broke the servers
this needs to be rolled back due to frame-time skips that start lagging the core game (1s latency with quite literally everyting, drops, skills, attacks, AI; you name it, it's broken.)

Not to mention that this caused server instability that isn't fixable UNLESS this is rolled back & fixed.

YES, a restore is required.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 13, 2019, 1:02:35 AM
wooo!! patch patch patch me up sir
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
nice

pls add more slots for currency and for items to delve tab! pls ggg!
So many currency type tabs(delve, essences, splinters, etc.), it should function as subtab of currency tab if bought instead bunch of others to not ending scrolling…
Last edited by LordBlick on Sep 13, 2019, 3:08:06 PM
A lot of fixes and it's appreciated, but it's been a week now, and the known issue about on-board graphics cards that literally makes me unable to play has not been fixed.

Could you please at least give us a ballpark at when a fix will be present, because your 'potential workaround' is something the issue ignores, or else it would not have been an issue.
I hope they doe something address the performance issues soon, because as it stands I cant play like this and am going to have to be done for the foreseeable future.
"
DeusVeloxNex wrote:
The hotfix broke the servers

Game has been crashing a lot more where I hardly did before the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info