Many crashes in Blight

gamer ID: oddporpoise1879
Character: Gunga_Din Assasin
Skill: Venom Gyre w/whirling blades

I cant place my finger on whether the crashes are coming from using a movement skill in conjunction with venom gyre OR, from text updates from trades or other player honorable mentions for being first to enter or complete a portion of the game. Either way I am both in the midst of using these skills and seeing these texts at the time of the crashes, I am also feeling like maybe the specific projectile animation from the claws and daggers with this skill may be the cause. Let me know if you need anything more, will be braving the next 24 hours of the game despite 14 crashes in the last 2 hours... by the way xbox one w/ ssd and 5g internet.
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2019, 10:42:36 PM
I think its wither step @ggg
Cyclone is broken.
um so I cant get thru story, its 5 attempts per single map of each act because of crashes out n wiping all progress
Hello,

We're aware of this instance crash related to venom gyre, and have a fix to include in our next update. The cause of this is when the projectiles from venom gyre are put to sleep (this occurs when you're far away from where the projectiles are).
its also removing chaos n rare loot that drops for me from my inventory cmon @ggg please guys this hurts alot
"
its also removing chaos n rare loot that drops for me from my inventory cmon @ggg please guys this hurts alot
This is the behaviour that happens when instances crash. As I mentioned, we have a fix to include in the upcoming update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info