Xbox one Trade board

The Trade Board will now remember your last search. This is no longer working.
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2019, 6:53:44 PM
Hello,

I've just tested this and it appears to be working for me. It will remember your last search from your current game play session. If you log out to character selection, or the login screen, then it will no longer have a search in history.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

I've just tested this and it appears to be working for me. It will remember your last search from your current game play session. If you log out to character selection, or the login screen, then it will no longer have a search in history.

Not working for me. I go to trade press A then go to Body Armor and scroll to say Vaal Regalia then press A then if you press x it resets it does not remember my last search. Before patch you could press x and still be at Vaal Regalia and not have to scroll all the way back.
Last edited by Quicksilver112 on Sep 10, 2019, 5:15:08 PM
i am having the same issue i have to go all the way to the bottom again and most times click on body armor again.
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Not working for me. I go to trade press A then go to Body Armor and scroll to say Vaal Regalia then press A then if you press x it resets it does not remember my last search. Before patch you could press x and still be at Vaal Regalia and not have to scroll all the way back.
After you've searched, and you bring the 'Search Category' list back up, if you press 'X' again it will load your last search here. I've just tried this, and it's working as intended. To clarify, you perform a search, press 'X' to bring up the main category section, then press 'X' again, which then loads your last search.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

After you've searched, and you bring the 'Search Category' list back up, if you press 'X' again it will load your last search here. I've just tried this, and it's working as intended. To clarify, you perform a search, press 'X' to bring up the main category section, then press 'X' again, which then loads your last search.

Got it! It works different now is what threw me off! Thanks Jeff!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Got it! It works different now is what threw me off! Thanks Jeff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info