Crashing at random in every part of the game multiple times per hour

Running through the acts, all good. Lunaris temple level 2, almost at the boss, game crashes to desktop. Unlucky, guess I'll just run all the way back. Oh, now this happens every 10 minutes? Great addition to the game.

We're at blood aqueducts? Gonna take twice as long now.

Running some Delve? Say goodbye to the sulphite. Crashing halfway through the delve.

Enjoying some tower defense? Hope I didn't mind failing most of the way through because my game crashed to desktop.

5 alva rooms left, doing the upgrade to corruption chamber lvl 2, crash. Bye bye double corrupt. Load back in, tier 2-> 3 currency room. Bye bye tier 3 currency room. Crash again.
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2019, 1:38:49 AM
Hi, I was having similar issues to you,
I was able to access the instances, after executing the command bcdedit /set increaseUserVa 3072

1 - Open CMD as Admin (press Windows key, type CMD, right click, run as adm)
2 - Execute "bcdedit /set increaseUserVa 3072"
3 - Restart the computer

Now the game loaded correctly.
Crashes still happening. Mad annoying.
same problem random crash to desktop playing shadow assassin orb of storms
Last edited by Primalfearz on Sep 10, 2019, 7:04:07 PM
Same issue since launch of Blight. I crash all the time. Delving, mapping, standing in my HO, picking my nose etc. Never had an issue before. Great internet connection. Solid non potato PC that can handle all games. Latest video drivers even tried rolling back drivers and beta drivers.

Long story short, its the game not me. Please fix.
I'm having the same issue and have reinstalled to no success. I can't even get past Act 5 because it keeps crashing before I can get through the boss fight after Chamber of Innocence
Before the most recent patch/hotfix I had 0 problems. After the new hotfix I can't even finish one zone before im kicked out to desktop. I was having so much fun and now i'm unable to play. It doesn't matter the content, i'm kicked out eventually before even finishing a single zone.

I even tried turning down graphics just in case, even though I have a high functioning computer. Still crashing to desktop.

Whatever you fixed during your hotfix, you broke something else. Now 2 days I cant play. Sad.
Standard - SpelledRight
Ambush - SpelledSlaughter
"
Primalfearz wrote:
same problem random crash to desktop playing shadow assassin orb of storms

I'm playing OOS assassin as well. Maybe there is some correlation.
Main triggers:

Cassia being present while leveling or mapping, doing Blight content
Alva / Alva temple
Research Betrayal
Delve
Being OOS assassin?
Port Boss
Last edited by crazy888 on Sep 11, 2019, 2:58:46 PM
I got the same problems and i'm also an OOS assasin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info