"Allocates Vengeant Cascade" does not work?

I have tried it with Frost Blades and Wild Strike, not working with either of them.
Can we expect any patch anytime soon for this or the way to get oils back?
"
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

I also looked at Lightning Strike as that one is fairly obvious to notice, seems to be working fine.

Doesn't really work for me. Sometimes it does, but mostly it doesn't.
I'm using 2 Bino's Kitchen Knives and Lightning Strike.

Let's say when I attack 3 times (because of Multistrike) and shoot 24 projectiles, at the most 2 return, although I clearly just wacked a mob of monsters with more than just 2 projectiles hitting them.

Do I need to hit them within my melee range or am I doing something else wrong?

Edit:
When I shoot several times and I might get some projectiles to return. So if I attack about 10 times (30 with Multistrike), maybe I get 2 projectiles back.

Edit2:
Just had an idea and took my Voidwalker off and went to Act 1. Now it returns all the time. I guess it doesn't work with Phasing that is triggered by killing?
That would explain why it works at first shot and then it doesn't for the next several shots until my Phasing ends. That would suck, if it is true. I guess I will switch to different boots until this gets fixed.

For the projectile to return to you it needs to finish all Chains/Forks/Pierces. If there's any amount of Chains/Forks/Pierces remaining then the projectile will not return.
"
mafiamighty wrote:
I have tried it with Frost Blades and Wild Strike, not working with either of them.
Can we expect any patch anytime soon for this or the way to get oils back?

Wildstrike projectiles ALWAYS pierces so they will never return.
Frostblades should work fine, the projectile does have a lifetime where it will eventually expire (projectile speed can help with this), do you have anything that can cause your Frostblades to Chain/Fork/Pierce?
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

Wildstrike projectiles ALWAYS pierces so they will never return.
Frostblades should work fine, the projectile does have a lifetime where it will eventually expire (projectile speed can help with this), do you have anything that can cause your Frostblades to Chain/Fork/Pierce?

Since Voidwalker was mentioned, it has the Pierce source, and exactly while Phasing. Two properties on the boots, "You have Phasing if you've Killed Recently" and "Projectiles Pierce 5 additional Targets while you have Phasing" making Vengeance Cascade fail to work with so high Pierce count:)
So its completely useless. Can someone update wiki and add this description to it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info