"Allocates Vengeant Cascade" does not work?

"
Coollegolas wrote:
Correction - Lancing and Shattering steel both return.

Frost Blades and Cobra Lash were the first two tested in order to try and rule out melee, then we tried bows and split arrow was working so I jumped to conclusions. My apologies on that.

I guess that means my troubleshooting was wrong and likely unhelpful so far, but if you have specific questions the guy that I've been helping to test is in-game and I can grab you his character name if you'd like to talk with him.

It's very hard to tell that Shattering Steel actually returns because of how short the projectile is.

I also looked at Lightning Strike as that one is fairly obvious to notice, seems to be working fine.

Cobra Lash confused me at first until I realised the 2 points I made earlier (needs to finish all chains and projectile lifetime is limited).

I did notice that the projectiles from Venom Gyre (the ones released when you use Whirling Blades) don't come back, I can bring this up with the team to double check.

I also looked at Frost Blades, its projectiles are also limited like Cobra Lash and they can disappear rather quickly, once again Projectile Speed helps with this.

EDIT: The projectiles which come out of you when you use Whirling Blades with Venom Gyre are not able to return, this is intended and also in the Gem description.
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Sep 11, 2019, 6:18:10 PM
Awesome, thanks and I'll pass that along when people are asking.
does anyone have any idea how vengeant cascade work with iceshot/barrage?
Cobra lash with 98% increased projectile speed, the projectiles are not returning.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but are projectiles returning from vengeant cascade able to hit the same target they hit before returning again?
Not sure if Vengeant Cascade works properly with Spectral Shield Throw. I got the node on my necklace, and every time I attack enemies with SST I don't see my shield return back to me, nor do I see any Shards from it do anything, but I would expect that Vengeant Cascade does not apply to Shards from SST.

Nevertheless, the shield does not come back to me with Vengeant Cascade which could be a bug. It would be great to get confirmation on whether or not that is a bug.
Edit: Was expecting them to return like the gyre skill, for some reason wasn't working (or so I thought) in a super low level area, but they return in the map only if they use up their pierce and not if they hit terrain or max dist.

Edit: Another update, they bounce right off the frost walls from the cold blight towers, ignoring my pierce and actually making things much worse for that situation.

Doesn't seem to be working with my power siphon :(
Last edited by Tyfoid on Sep 16, 2019, 1:09:25 AM
Anyone can tell me is VC works with Frost blades? or show me this in game if it's possible.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

I also looked at Lightning Strike as that one is fairly obvious to notice, seems to be working fine.

Doesn't really work for me. Sometimes it does, but mostly it doesn't.
I'm using 2 Bino's Kitchen Knives and Lightning Strike.

Let's say when I attack 3 times (because of Multistrike) and shoot 24 projectiles, at the most 2 return, although I clearly just wacked a mob of monsters with more than just 2 projectiles hitting them.

Do I need to hit them within my melee range or am I doing something else wrong?

Edit:
When I shoot several times and I might get some projectiles to return. So if I attack about 10 times (30 with Multistrike), maybe I get 2 projectiles back.

Edit2:
Just had an idea and took my Voidwalker off and went to Act 1. Now it returns all the time. I guess it doesn't work with Phasing that is triggered by killing?
That would explain why it works at first shot and then it doesn't for the next several shots until my Phasing ends. That would suck, if it is true. I guess I will switch to different boots until this gets fixed.
Last edited by Jarmen_Kell_83 on Sep 20, 2019, 3:34:40 PM
И что делать?
https://imgur.com/qzlOsNZ

And what to do now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info